I am trying to use the C++ version of VOCE voice recognition API. It is an API built in Java, with support to C++ as well.

It works totally fine when I am working with VC2010. In vc2010 I have put all the necessary include files in the Vc++ Directories->Include Directories, and the library D:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\lib in Linker->Additional Library Directories, and i added jvm.lib in Linker->input And everything works great

However, whenever I am trying to execute it in Qt, I am getting the error:

Code:
thread.obj:-1: error: LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__JNI_CreateJavaVM@12 referenced in function "void __cdecl voce::init(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,bool,bool,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?init@voce@@YAXABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@_N100@Z)
This is my .pro content:

Code:
QT       += core gui

greaterThan(QT_MAJOR_VERSION, 4): QT += widgets

TARGET = ProjectX
TEMPLATE = app

INCLUDEPATH += D:\boost_1_55_0 \
    D:\voce-0.9.1\src\c++ \
    "D:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\include" \
    "D:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\include\win32"

LIBS += -LD:\boost_1_55_0\stage\lib \
    -L"D:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\lib"
How can I get rid of this error? I am using QT, the latest version which use the Visual c++ 2010 compiler.

Please help!