need to export all mail from lotus notes to outlook 2007
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: need to export all mail from lotus notes to outlook 2007

Question need to export all mail from lotus notes to outlook 2007

I required methods to export all mail from lotus notes to outlook 2007. Please suggest any converter or manual method to convert NSF files into PST format. Urgently company decide to move from Notes mail client to outlook and i need to manage old emails and clients address into outlook email client.

Re: need to export all mail from lotus notes to outlook 2007

Quote Originally Posted by lararacheljune View Post
    I required methods to export all mail from lotus notes to outlook 2007. Please suggest any converter or manual method to convert NSF files into PST format. Urgently company decide to move from Notes mail client to outlook and i need to manage old emails and clients address into outlook email client.
    Hi,

I think Aspose Support team can help you in this problem. You can post you problem on their forum for email/outlook, You can even request them to develop this feature for you. I hope you will get your solution. All the best. Below is the link of their forum:

http://www.aspose.com/community/foru...showforum.aspx

This tool is designed to resolve all problems related to email migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook and assures flawless and perfect conversion.I recommend you to try NSF to PST Software that specialized to run Recover Data Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion or any of Outlook .pst versions from Lotus Notes. NSF to PST Software is one of the best email migration software that exports entire data .nsf to .pst. For more info visit the product websites: http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Quote Originally Posted by lararacheljune View Post
    Please suggest any converter or manual method to convert NSF files into PST format. Urgently company decide to move from Notes mail client to outlook and i need to manage old emails and clients address into outlook email client.
    Dear friend,
    I have no idea about any commercialware tool for converting NSF databases to PST format, but there is a manual solution available for it. Though I have not tried it yet as I never needed to do that, but it would be helpful for you.

Read this blog: How to Export Lotus Notes NSF Data to Windows Outlook?

A manual technique is given in this blog by using which you can import your Lotus Notes data into MS Outlook.

Hope this would be helpful.

Step by step guide to convert lotus notes nsf file to pst file. Read carefully and do it yourself.
    http://exchangeserverstips.wordpress...look-platform/

Thanks

Export Notes provided for you, absolute information relocation. Mails are migrates with attachments protecting the status of read/ unread messages, web header and HTML organizing. It offers you decision to apply channel for selecting the particular data that you think required to change over from NSF record to PST of Outlook. It fit for dealing with the exclusion of size obstacle of PST record and numerous attributes you get with this development instrument that makes your trade work amazingly fundamental and simple.
    http://www.export-notes.com