January 21st, 2014, 04:25 AM
VBDepend 3 Released
VBDepend 3 (http://www.vbdepend.com) the NDepend like for VB6 and VBA code base is now available.
VBDepend simplifies managing a complex VB6 and VBA code base. You can analyze code structure, specify design rules, do effective code reviews and master evolution by comparing different versions of the code.
New interesting features was added including:
• A new dashboard panel that shows the state of the current code base at a glance as well as a comparison to a baseline.
• Monitoring trends on 50 default “Trend Metrics” as well as custom trend metrics. These can be displayed through Trend Charts.
• Focus on recent rules violations (by using filters) that occur on code elements added or re-factored since a baseline.
• Listing rules and queries according to common criteria, and quickly listing all violated rules.
• Major UI enhancements and modernized menu organization.
• Enhanced and redesigned reports include trend metrics charts and more information
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!