Hi. I am the Director of Strategic Technology at Almac Clinical Technologies in Lansdale PA.

We are adding to our development team to work on exciting next generation products. This is a very exciting opportunity and frankly I am frustrated with the types of developers that we have been interviewing and failing. I want people that are passionate about continual learning and delivering business value. We are working on a c# MVC EF product with heavy amounts of TDD. We are using the complete Microsoft ALM toolset from TFS to SP to Microsoft Test Manager. You will be working on an agile team of 4 developers, 2 testers, a BA, product owner, Technical manager and an architect. We are passionate about the products that we build and are trying to build the best development team that we can. We have a multi-year product roadmap of features that we want to add to our core product.

We work from home at least 1 day a week as a team for getting stuff done days and we offer 5 weeks (yes 5) of vacation.

Be forewarned - our interview process is challenging and we are only looking for the best of the best...

• Experience using the following technologies:
o Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, especially C#.NET and ASP.NET
o Microsoft MVC framework
o Microsoft Team Foundation Server [TFS]
o Microsoft SharePoint
o Microsoft LINQ
o NUnit and other debugging tools
• Domain Driven Design experience

Specifically we are looking for candidates that really know c#, are strong at OOP, hate stored procedures, are committed to TDD, and love to write good and clean code. This is a position where you will learn, be challenges, and be a part of a team that is directly working on adding visible value to the organization.

Come and join us on this journey!