Hey guys! It has been a really long time since my last post, but I am afraid I need your help again :P

I have been creating an application in C# for the last few days, which is some sort of Financial Manager with a small database and was going great until now. It is nearly done except the charts which is, as expected, not easy compared to the rest.

My original idea, was to check how many expenses existed in the database and their respective values and then use that information to create the chart (histogram or a bar chart). I though about using the PathGeometry, PathFigure, and LineSegment classes to start, so I decided to check some tutorials and found this, which would help me create one of the four lines of a rectangle. Anyway, the code at the end of the tutorial does not work for me:

Code:
Path myPath = new Path();
myPath.Stroke = Brushes.Black;
myPath.StrokeThickness = 1;
myPath.Data = myPathGeometry;
I think I understand the logic through the code, just do not understand why is not working for me nor how to fix it.
These are the errors:

- Error 1 Cannot declare a variable of static type 'System.IO.Path'
- Error 2 Cannot create an instance of the static class 'System.IO.Path'
- Error 3 'System.IO.Path' does not contain a definition for 'Stroke' and no extension method 'Stroke' accepting a first argument of type 'System.IO.Path' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Error 4 The name 'Brushes' does not exist in the current context
- Error 5 'System.IO.Path' does not contain a definition for 'StrokeThickness' and no extension method 'StrokeThickness' accepting a first argument of type 'System.IO.Path' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Error 6 'System.IO.Path' does not contain a definition for 'Data' and no extension method 'Data' accepting a first argument of type 'System.IO.Path' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Any kind of feedback regarding how to use these libraries or even about a more efficient way of creating charts would be gladly accepted. I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Professional.

Thanks for your time,
Pancake