okay, so I'm creating a listview with report style, however I'm having some troubles with it, I'm creating it in .rc not via function, like this

Code:
CONTROL         "", IDC_LIST, WC_LISTVIEW, WS_TABSTOP | WS_BORDER | LVS_REPORT, 5, 10, 180, 150
now for the problems;

1. it is possible to select an item, however only by selecting the first column, not any other (I also need to click on the first ~half of the column, otherwise it wont select)
2. when I select an item, it will allign it to the left, while normally it is alligned to the center and it will stay alligned to the left even after unselect, unless I select another item

here's the screenshot, I need to click to the highlighted area in order to select an item, the item will get selected (only item, not full row - row wont get selected even with LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT) and alligned to the left

Name:  2e7521c7899d6c9890cd0bde9f6ae804.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  21.9 KB

now what I want to do is a possibility to select a full row (item and it's subitems) WITHOUT breaking my code (when I use LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT it wont load data properly and will mess them up) and alligning the stuff to the left

p.s.: please ignore the comments as this is school project and I have to comment everything

project:

CSV.zip