CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Arjay is offline Moderator / EX MS MVP Power Poster

Re: Issue with using the fourms - cannot edit or post

[QUOTE=Brad Jones;2150911]Understood, Brad, but given IE ships with Windows, vBulletin should ensure compatibility with the recent IE browsers.

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

How much longer are we going to have to suffer editing problems whenever the Clipstream ad is displayed? Can't some one FIX THE PROBLEM please! Surely this isn't beyond the abilities of the people who maintain this site?
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)

Did you change the editor style within your profile settings here that was mentioned in some of the previous posts?

Didn't you say that hitting the F5 key fixes the issue? While a less than perfect situation - you can at least continue posting..

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    Did you change the editor style within your profile settings here that was mentioned in some of the previous posts?

Didn't you say that hitting the F5 key fixes the issue? While a less than perfect situation - you can at least continue posting..
    Yes, but that doesn't mitigate from the fact that there is an underlying problem with the site which needs to be sorted. Relying upon workarounds is not, and never is, the solution.
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)

Quote Originally Posted by 2kaud View Post
    Can't some one FIX THE PROBLEM please! Surely this isn't beyond the abilities of the people who maintain this site?
    This forum is running on third party software. It isn't always possible for us to fix a problem as we rely on the software vendor for the core. Sometimes we are stuck with work-arounds until the software vendor fixes and updates the software.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123