March 25th, 2014, 06:32 AM
Mobile Dev Company Hiring Developers
Mobile developer (iOS and Android)
New Social app coming to Amsterdam soon.
We are a new startup establishing ourselves in Amsterdam. We are now looking for a developer to work fulltime/part time, preferably on-site with us, responsible for the development of a new iOS/Android application (including a website).
Relocation of European citizens is possible. Freelance workers can apply but past experience and skills need to be significative.
What we expect from you
- That you are minimum 18 years of age.
- That you speak and write English fluently.
- That you can develop apps for iPhones and Android (iOS, Android, PHP). Design skills are appreciated but not a requirement.
- That you know Java
- That you know MySQL
- That you are already using or familiar with smartphones and apps.
- That you know the basics about social apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Tinder etc. (the more you know the better)
- That you can work full time or some hours every day in our office in Amsterdam (either in the day or in the afternoon/night after work/school, and maybe weekend’s occasionally). Our office is less than 10 minutes from Central Station by Tram near Admiraal de Ruijterweg.
- That you have your own equipment (PC/Laptop) you can bring and work on - at least at first. We have monitors and other equipment present to assist you.
- That you are willing to sign a NDA (non-disclosure-agreement).
What we offer to you
- The opportunity to be part of a new and exciting social network concept and app development.
- Salary per hour (but extra/after hours in your own interest is always appreciated)
- Possible long term employment and ownership (shares) after successful evaluation period (2-3 months).
If you are interested, please send us your job application – latest april, 15th – to:*firstname.lastname@example.org and we may contact you for an interview shortly after.
In the job application we would like*
- you to tell us a little about yourself (basic CV included)
- to know your skills
- to know if you have a portfolio of projects you developed or worked on
- to know why we should hire exactly you
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!