I have a legacy website that gets the following error when a particular page is called:

Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'InfoSource.SendMailNonUser' exists in both

'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\b128c7fb\67fde62e\App_Web_-ur1gs2w.dll'

and

'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\b128c7fb\67fde62e\assembly\dl3\a529b440\007022c7_37ebc701\InfoSource.DLL'

Having read many posts on this problem, I have deleted the files in the Temp folder. However, they just rebuild with a different file name starting with "App_Web_xxxxxx.dll". I have searched the sites files and find the InfoSource.dll file, but find no .dll files with a Web_App name. I do not know what file is spawning the Temp dll files in what I believe to be the Global Assembly Cache.

I went into "References" and remove the reference for InfoSource.dll and it started to work again in Visual Studio's. Problem is, how do I remove that same reference in the actual website? I think references in Visual Studio's are kept in the project file. Since we are not using a project file on the production website, how do I find and get rid of that reference ? Is getting rid of the Infosource.dll reference and leaving the other .dll even the correct fix for this problem?

The site is a classic ASP site built on .NETFramework 2.0 (C# code behind). It is not my code, just trying to fix it. I do not have the original Visual Studio Project files, just what is out on the production server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Eric