May 13th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Search for ASP.NET release
Keyoti are pleased to make available version 2012.3 of our ASP.NET search engine control, Search for ASP.NET.
Allow your end users to instantly search documents with powerful features such as Auto Complete, Document Preview, Did-You-Mean Spelling Suggestions and Featured Results.
Search for ASP.NET easy to use and simple to deploy. Only the index files and DLLs need to be copied to the server.
New features in v2012.3 include;
- Fix issue with xslx parsing.
- PDF title selection improvements.
- Diacritic (accented characters) ignoring for queries (eg. café matches cafe and vice-versa).
- When reimporting 'All' indexable sources do not stop because one source had too many server errors.
- Add more central events (plug-ins).
- Minor bug fixes and API improvements (from customer feedback).
Please download the free evaluation of our ASP.NET Search Engine today http://keyoti.com/products/search/dotNetWeb/index.html
Last edited by Keyoti; May 13th, 2014 at 11:33 AM.
Reason: correct the version number
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!