CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

I need a help in evaluating my program

I want to ask everyone to evaluate human-computer interaction with a a freely available online program. It visually organizes Wikipedia articles in the form of an interactive semantic network. Note that the program is not a search tool for finding a particular article, but a visual exploration tool for people who do not known the exact terms they are looking for.

I do not need to evaluate technical issues, just confirm (or reject) the hypothesis that this program makes individuals to feel themselves to be more creative stimulating curiosity and helping to discover new unexpected information. Note that the tool doesn't intend to retrieve all relevant Wikipedia information. Apart from the fact that information stored in DBpedia ontology is far from the complete version of Wikipedia, the amount of retrieved information has also been limited to prevent cluttering of the visialisation.

Please begin by visiting http://visualisationofrelatedness.alwaysdata.net/ and entering a one-word query in the search box provided. Try something simple such as as 'bird' or 'space'.

When the visualization of relevant Wikipedia articles will appear on the screen feel free to re-arrange the layout by dragging the nodes with the mouse. You may use the tool box (located at the right bottom corner of the screen) for zooming, panning and overview of the visualized information space. The graph nodes can be clicked for further exploration of their contents. Kindly take the time to expand nodes of interest to deeper levels.

Once you have familiarised yourself with the Visualisation of Relatedness tool (you may spend as long as you please doing so), please fill in the 5-mins anonymous online survey at

https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/c1ff967

Many thanks for your co-operation and support

Arjay is offline Moderator / EX MS MVP Power Poster

Re: I need a help in evaluating my program

Nice work.

Different...
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

Dear participants, please fill in the 5-mins anonymous online survey

https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/c1ff967

Participants are still needed!

BTW, may my request be posted on different sub-forum? I am open to suggestions.