May 28th, 2014, 10:02 PM
[Vietnam] Java Software Architect
Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam - Full-time
- Work with US-based clients and/or Vietnam development center to understand business needs and technical direction of a large-scale healthcare software suite.
- Lead the offshore development center, ensure the understanding and compliance of offshore engineers to the product vision and technical direction of the software suite.
- Participate in software architecture and design activities with both the client’s technical leaders and KMS onshore/offshore, make technical decision for the development of the software suite.
- Actively participate in sprint planning and retrospective meetings. Perform estimate or estimate reviews.
- Hands on in coding, design reviews, and code reviews.
- 10+ years of professional experience in Software Development.
- 3+ years as enterprise software architect or 5+ years as lead developer with minimum of 1 year in technical architect role.
- 5+ years experience with Java EE and application server architectures.
- 4+ years experience with RDBMS, SQL and object/relational mappings, dealing with large data.
- 1+ years experience working with US Healthcare system is a strong plus.
- Experience with scaling web-based applications and web security issues.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to client’s technical leaders and executive team as well as participating online conferences in English.
- Vietnamese language is not required but a plus.
- Availability to work flexible hours to overlap with US and Vietnam working hours.
- Availability to reallocate to Vietnam and occasionally travel to the US on business.
To apply: Send us your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To give us your concern: (+84) 8 3811 9977 Ext: 1613-4-5
To find more about us: KMS Technology Vietnam
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.