CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Talking Hella Games Entertainment looking for C# Programmer

Hey CodeCallers,
    We're a new indie game development company working on "The Final Stand" but previously called "The Survival Games." We've been working on the game more than a year and we're a week away from release on Steam, we've been successfully greenlit.

We've got quite a huge community backing on this project, a lot of progress and talent has been put into this. We're only made of the finest assets, we're looking for a talented C# Programmer that you'll be working for two weeks (should take less time), you'll be paid percentage after completion of your work. And once game is released on Steam, we'll pay you in full and not only that, but we'll offer you a full-time position with monthly pay at Hella Games Entertainment. For more information regarding this, email me: hellagamesentertainment@gmail.com or add me on my skype: hadeymohammed

Check out the game's website: www.thefinalstandgame.com
    Check out the Steam's Greenlight Page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=241750254

Some prerequisites we're looking for:
    Having extensiveness knowledge within the Unity Engine
    Being able to code network and be able to use the Photon Networking Solution
    Having extensive C# knowledge
    Knowing Unity 3D and having worked with Mecanim Animation System (FPS)
    Last edited by andrnick7; May 29th, 2014 at 10:47 PM.

Re: Hella Games Entertainment looking for C# Programmer

[ Moved to Open Positions (jobs) forum ]
    Best Regards,

BioPhysEngr
    http://blog.biophysengr.net
    --
    All advice is offered in good faith only. You are ultimately responsible for effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on.