June 1st, 2014, 06:45 AM
Free C/C++ Library for Generating .DOCX files
I recently finished my C/C++ project. I am looking for people to review and get involved in the project.
The DocxFactory project is a free C/C++ library for generating .DOCX files.
Features at a glance -
- Simple to use - To create a .DOCX file, design a template (regular .DOCX file) and merge your data with the template using 4GL/ABL or from the command line. No technical knowledge of the .DOCX file format (Open XML) is required.
- Powerful - Does a lot more than simply inserting values and creating simple letters, it allows you to truly create real world, sophisticated reports and includes barcodes, pictures, paging features and much more.
- Fast - Create a .DOCX file in milliseconds and millions of files per day.
- Free - Completely free for private and commercial use without any time or feature limits.
- Cross platform - Available on Windows and UNIX/Linux.
To get started follow the tutorial at http://docxfactory.com/tutorial.
June 1st, 2014, 11:04 AM
Re: Free C/C++ Library for Generating .DOCX files
Sample from the tutorial.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!