CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Wanted: Developers (C# and Java)

Looking for C# and Java developers who can continue my (little) work on the MapEditor (C#, OpenGL), Server (C#) and Client (Java, WebGL).

Most of you know I have a full-time job as a programmer and when I come home in the evening I don't have the will-power to continue working on my own projects. Besides this I'm starting up another business on the side. So when I have some free time I'd rather relax and play a game or watch some tv shows. Therefor I'm looking for people who want to continue the little work I've done. I will still be available to help and perhaps write some code here and there, but building all three products (MapEditor, Server and Client) at the same time is just too much.

Most of our code can be found on our github: https://github.com/PokemonUniverse

If you're interested, feel free to post a reply in this thread or just fork the code you want to work on and submit pull requests for changed code.

We ask that you talk to us through our forums. You are welcome to post in this thread:
    http://www.pokemon-universe.com/inde...ic,5049.0.html

Thanks

Re: Wanted: Developers (C# and Java)

hi, I wanted to talk more about this project, but I'm finding it impossible to create an account on pokemon-universe. Perhpas I'm awaiting admin approval? Anyway my username is codeassistant on that site (have not received the activiation email and I've check my junk mail folder).

We aren't supposed to post contact information on Code Guru, so I'll just say that my email address is the same name (without the number 2) at gmail

Thank you for pointing this out to us. I have let Mr Dark know and he will have it resolved soon. Sorry for that.

no problem, thanks for the quick response.