CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

how to prepare for basic computer science questions?

hi
    how to prepare the basic computer science question and answers containing DBMS, C,C++, Java(mixed questions)?

Arjay is offline Moderator / EX MS MVP Power Poster

Re: how to prepare for basic computer science questions?

One way is to search for programming questions and answers online in a particular area (such as "Top 10 SQL programming interview questions").

For c++ and algorithm questions, I found the book, "Programming Interview Questions Exposed" to be helpful.

Smile Re: how to prepare for basic computer science questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Arjay View Post
    One way is to search for programming questions and answers online in a particular area (such as "Top 10 SQL programming interview questions").

For c++ and algorithm questions, I found the book, "Programming Interview Questions Exposed" to be helpful.
    Thanks!

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by charmcaster View Post
    hi
    how to prepare the basic computer science question and answers containing DBMS, C,C++, Java(mixed questions)?
    Is this for a face-to-face interview, written test, exam, telephone questions or ??

For a book for interviews, I would suggest
    Cracking the Coding Interview
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cracking-Cod...ns+and+answers
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)

Quote Originally Posted by 2kaud View Post
    Is this for a face-to-face interview, written test, exam, telephone questions or ??

For a book for interviews, I would suggest
    Cracking the Coding Interview
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cracking-Cod...ns+and+answers
    Thanks!
    It is aptitude test of bank exam. There will be mix-match question on computer science and marketing.