June 25th, 2014, 08:52 AM
We're looking for C++ Developers (f/m) at Munich/Germany
By order of the ESR Labs we're looking for
C++ Developers (f/m)
We are a team of software developers joined by our enthusiasm for developing embedded systems. We are full stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile and backend projects. Customers come to us if they do not believe their project is "impossible" and expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. Today, our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Given a diverse set of projects you have the chance to work with a wide range of technologies with the freedom to explore new things.
As a C++ Developer (f/m) you take on very demanding projects usually in cooperation with leading automotive OEMs. The focus of your activity will be series development and production support for controllers with the opportunity to contribute your expertise and your own ideas. In addition to the incorporation into existing projects as well as the incorporation into the basic software you will be particularly involved in a new development in the area of TCP / IP and accompany the project from start to finish and be responsible for your own topics and areas. This activity is completed by a continuous exchange of internal staff and customers to improve their own developments.
What we expect from you (must have)
- Good knowledge of network technologies (TCP / IP)
- Knowledge in the field ethernet
- Good knowledge in software engineering with C++
- Embedded know-how
- Willingness to familiarize themselves with large, complex automotive standards
- Enthusiasm as well as the capacity to work in a team
What we expect from you (nice to have)
- Successfully completed degree in information technology or comparable education with corresponding professional experience
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Knowledge of low level programming
- German language skills
What you can expect from us
- Diverse tasks with a high degree of freedom
- "Exciting" and motivating work environment
- Challenging projects
- Great amount of responsibility
- Flexible working hour models
- Choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- Have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
-Attend renowned software conferences
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
Apply now: http://bit.ly/1iky3cn
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.