August 28th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Windows System-Level Developer (Nashua, NH)
Early stage, high-risk, high-reward startup seeking a software developer to assist in developing security-related applications and services on the MS Windows platform (XP - 8.1, possibly Windows Phone).
Essential Skills & Experience:
- System-level Windows programming (C, C++, or C#), including kernel drivers, services, and networking (firewall/VPN).
- Able to research the technical capabilities of the Windows platform to inform the Product strategy and roadmap.
- Creative problem-solving in the pursuit of innovative solutions.
- Would prefer a full-time hire, but open to part-time and/or contract as well.
- It is essential that you already possess the skills described above to hit the ground running on some very challenging tasks.
- You must be willing to work on-site in Nashua, NH.
SnoopWall is an early-stage startup with working prototypes on multiple mobile platforms, Angel funding. We are a small team of diversely talented people (engineering, sales, and marketing) with a flat organizational structure and minimum ceremony. BYOD if you like.
August 29th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Re: Windows System-Level Developer (Nashua, NH)
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width