CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Belitsoft?

Belitsoft?

Hi, guys!I need an advice. Hope that it is the right place to ask .I'm about to finish my uni and I need to find a job. Want find a job with PHP. I’m from Belarus but hope to go abroad in a few years. Need your advice about this company and is it worth starting my career here or is it appropriate for a beginner?

VictorN is online now Super Moderator Power Poster

Re: Belitsoft?

[moved thread]
    Victor Nijegorodov

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_41 View Post
    Hi, guys!I need an advice. Hope that it is the right place to ask .I'm about to finish my uni and I need to find a job. Want find a job with PHP. I’m from Belarus but hope to go abroad in a few years. Need your advice about this company and is it worth starting my career here or is it appropriate for a beginner?
    i am having the same question

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_41 View Post
    Hi, guys! I need some advice. Hope that it is the right place to ask. I'm about to finish my uni and I need to find a job. Want to find a job with PHP. I’m from Belarus but hope to go abroad in a few years. Need your advice about this company and is it worth starting my career here or is it appropriate for a beginner?
    and not getting any solution
    Last edited by existenceproduct; March 13th, 2022 at 01:34 AM.

Did you notice that this thread is SEVEN YEARS OLD and there are no replies?

That means NO one has heard of Belitsoft. Did you GOOGLE-> Belitsoft and Reviews and get some feedback that way?