CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Hartford, CT - Healthcare (Direct Hire)

Right in the middle of NY and Boston, Hartford is a great place to raise a family and obtain competitive wages. Join a healthcare System that prides in being the best and only want the best to join their ranks! Call me now for more info!

Start Date: ASAP

Type: Full-Time Direct Employment with V&A Client

Remote or Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.

Additional Information: Benefits and great compensation available!

Description: Our client, a Healthcare Systems, is searching for a Systems engineer for their facility in Hartford, Connecticut.

Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
    Provide network engineering support services to the client’s computing community;
    Provides direction and leadership regarding hospital systems, manages user relations;
    Assists director and Network Group Managers in development of network systems and applications, and short/long range plans for the Department and System-wide;
    Position is responsible for the foregoing at all Hospital campuses, satellites and remote sites;

Requirements:

5+ to 7 years of experience as a Systems Engineer
    Experience in technical analysis and support of physical layers of networks;
    Experience in advanced trouble-shooting, and configuration of network software and hardware;
    Experience in design, implementation, documentation and support distributed data systems and system networks;
    Experience in (3-5 years) in the analysis, design, and support of business and/or clinical systems;
    Associate's Degree required;

End of Description

Contact me now!

carlos.deguzman@vitaver.com or (954) 607 2161

Time is money so let's not waste any of it!

Re: SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Hartford, CT - Healthcare (Direct Hire)

I worked in this company https://artelogic.net/industries/hea...pment-services . I have not much experience. but I would like to try myself in something new.