Hi,

I would like to learn java to understand the games free-to-play and realize some ideas. I am interested in games for facebook and apps for android as well.

First of all I need to have an idea of what creating a game free-to-play does mean, so I would like to see some examples of code of apps like candy crush saga, pacman, etc. I could look at while studying the program language and elaborating in a more conscious way the concept of mines: is there any place on the web where I can find some? I mean codes of app free-to-play, software templates, codes of popular simple games...

Secondly I would like to investigate if freelancer collaborations are common to develop a projrct like those. I mean, if I have an idea and want to realize it and I would like finding somebody to collaborate with., is it convenient to search a programmer online for a complete collaboration?

Thirdly, which are the professionals and/or roles and fields involved in the realizaton of a game free to play and what about the minimum budget to realize and launch it?

Thank you.