dcsimg
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: How Much Does It Cost to Build a Bootstrap Website?

How Much Does It Cost to Build a Bootstrap Website?

I would like to develop a bootstrap website for my company. I did specific research on the bootstrap website development and prices. How much does it cost to build a bootstrap? Since I approached a company named dneers and they told you can get a website at Rs. 8000 ($121). Kindly anyone advice this price is good for building a website? My website will contains approximately 15 to 20 static pages..

Re: How Much Does It Cost to Build a Bootstrap Website?

Bootstrap is a free collection of equipment for creating website and web application that have CODE and CSS based design and style temples.

Bootstrap website possess so many features prefer:

Easy to Use
    Receptive
    The broadband of expansion
    Consistency
    Simple Integration
    and lots of other

The expense of building Bootstrap website is determined by country, your design, which kind of functionalities you would prefer to add in your web site. Approx website building expense is between $1200 to $1800 according to global offering price.

Re: How Much Does It Cost to Build a Bootstrap Website?

You will find many outsourcing as well as home-based development company which really provide you a good dam service in low cost.
    But do you find one thing?
    That every minor to the major Development Companies can provide you with the cost-effective services...but what actually varied them and make competitive one.
    I suggest Orion infosolutions is the best website Development Company having dedicated resources to provide services across