As a plc programmer my knowledge of xaml coding is close to nothing and therefor i hope you guys and girls can help med with this issue:

Is there a way to automatically insert the name of the object (red text) where the blue text is? By changing the name of the object also changes the name of the tag (relative addressing)?
Code:
<?neo version='6.16.178.0'?>
<natss:NeoElementCanvas Name="m_EditorCanvas" Width="800" Height="600" FocusVisualStyle="{x:Null}" AllowDrop="True" ClipToBounds="True" Focusable="True" TextOptions.TextFormattingMode="Ideal" TextOptions.TextRenderingMode="Auto" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml" xmlns:natss="clr-namespace:Neo.ApplicationFramework.Tools.Screen.ScreenEditor;assembly=ToolsIde" xmlns:nacc="clr-namespace:Neo.ApplicationFramework.Controls.Controls;assembly=Controls" xmlns:nacd="clr-namespace:Neo.ApplicationFramework.Common.Data;assembly=CommonCF" xmlns:nacb="clr-namespace:Neo.ApplicationFramework.Controls.Blink;assembly=Controls" xmlns:s="clr-namespace:System;assembly=mscorlib" xmlns:nacd1="clr-namespace:Neo.ApplicationFramework.Common.Dynamics;assembly=Common">
  <nacc:Ellipse Fill="#FF4682B4" Stroke="#FF000000" Name="Valve123" Width="88" Height="56" RenderTransformOrigin="0.5,0.5" Visibility="Visible" Panel.ZIndex="1" Canvas.Left="264" Canvas.Top="160">
    <nacc:Ellipse.Resources>
      <ResourceDictionary>
        <nacd1:BoolDynamicsConverter x:Key="VisibleDynamicsValueConverter" DefaultValue="True" TrueValue="1" />
      </ResourceDictionary>
    </nacc:Ellipse.Resources>
    <nacb:BlinkProperties.VisibleDynamicsValue>
      <Binding Source="{x:Static nacd:DataItemProxyFactory.Instance}" Path="[Tags.V123].Value" Converter="{StaticResource VisibleDynamicsValueConverter}" ValidatesOnExceptions="True">
        <Binding.FallbackValue>
          <s:Boolean>True</s:Boolean>
        </Binding.FallbackValue>
      </Binding>
    </nacb:BlinkProperties.VisibleDynamicsValue>
  </nacc:Ellipse>
</natss:NeoElementCanvas>
Edit: Re-Posted as i posted it under the wrong subforum firs time (XML)