CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

[RESOLVED] how can i detect an error?

my aplication seems working normaly, but after same time(not fixed), the program ends and i get:
    "Process terminated with status -1073741819 (0 minute(s), 15 second(s))"
    i tryied debug it, but the program ends on start:
    Building to ensure sources are up-to-date
    Selecting target:
    Release
    Adding source dir: C:\Users\Cambalinho\Documents\CodeBlocks\classcont rols\
    Adding source dir: C:\Users\Cambalinho\Documents\CodeBlocks\classcont rols\
    Adding file: C:\Users\Cambalinho\Documents\CodeBlocks\classcont rols\bin\Release\classcontrols.exe
    Changing directory to: C:/Users/Cambalinho/Documents/CodeBlocks/classcontrols/bin/Release
    Set variable: PATH=.;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32\i686-w64-mingw32\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\System32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\Sys tem32\wbem;C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Connectivity Solution;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Jav a\javapath;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v 1.0;C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\WinNT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr. Memory\bin
    Starting debugger: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32\bin\gdb.exe -nx -fullname -quiet -args C:/Users/Cambalinho/Documents/CodeBlocks/classcontrols/bin/Release/classcontrols.exe
    done
    Registered new type: wxString
    Registered new type: STL String
    Registered new type: STL Vector
    Setting breakpoints
    Debugger name and version: GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6
    Child process PID: 4056
    In ntdll!ZwClose () (C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll)
    Continuing...
    Continuing...
    [Inferior 1 (process 4056) exited with code 030000000010]
    Debugger finished with status 0
    and the print screen:
    Name:  program debug error.jpg
Views: 2842
Size:  41.5 KB
    i don't know find these error, can anyone help me?

VictorN is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Re: how can i detect an error?

I guess you are not alone to get such a code...
    Did you try to google for the exited with code 030000000010?
    Just try it! Hit: https://www.google.de/search?q=exite...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Victor Nijegorodov

i had tryied it and with another forums too... but, for now, i don't know a way for try find the error

VictorN is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Did you try to debug it step-by-step?
    Victor Nijegorodov

Quote Originally Posted by VictorN View Post
    Did you try to debug it step-by-step?
    is where the error is more faster detected. on 2 step i see the images drawed.. then i see 'ntdll!ZwClose' on next step the Windows 7 give me an error: 'the program stop responding' and then close it

I can see two ways: 1) remote debug session, or 2) tracing/logging every critical parameter and calculations result, as well as putting assertions wherever it is sensible.

As to the latter, in fact, every our more or less serious project starts with developing an appropriate trace engine. Besides, there was a project where we added taking process mini-dump automatically for post mortem debugging.
    Last edited by Igor Vartanov; June 17th, 2016 at 05:49 AM.
    Best regards,
    Igor

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

-1073741819 is C0000005 in hex which is error 5 which is a permission error. I would suspect you have a memory buffer overflow issue somewhere.

Does the error occur before or after main()/winmain() is called? If after then the debug stack should show in which of your functions the error occurs. Once you know this then you can hone in on this function and as Igor suggested in post #6 trace/log everything in that function to determine the issue.

You also might want to consider using a program code analyser which can detect these type of issues.
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)

I'm testing the code, commenting some code.
    now i can use debug normaly. when i Click on menu item, i get:
    "Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
    In ?? () ()"
    what means?
    yes i'm using lambdas for the Menu Click and other actions(Mouse Enter and Mouse Leave)
    Name:  program debug error.jpg
Views: 2801
Size:  35.7 KB
    Last edited by Cambalinho; June 17th, 2016 at 12:40 PM.

thank you to all.
    - now i had fixed 1 big error on my Timer class: when i used a not periodic timer(using CreateTimerQueueTimer()), i was stopping the timer on CALLBACK.... now i delete that line and works fine;
    - on Debug the Multithread class give me problems with code order, but on normal run, it works... why these problem?(like i said: i only see these problem on Debug);
    - what means that error on last post?(again: only happens on Debug)

For your information, call stack can be saved as plain text. This must be much more effective than posting low resolution pictures in a hope we can see anything there. Man, did you try to read your posts yourself?
    Best regards,
    Igor

Quote Originally Posted by Igor Vartanov View Post
    For your information, call stack can be saved as plain text. This must be much more effective than posting low resolution pictures in a hope we can see anything there. Man, did you try to read your posts yourself?
    what you mean? my english is confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Cambalinho View Post
    what you mean? my english is confused?
    Your way of presenting information is confusing. I'm sure you never tried to read anything from the picture after you posted it.
    Code:
    General
    Complete name                            : J:\My Downloads\program debug error.jpg
    Format                                   : JPEG
    File size                                : 41.5 KiB

Format                                   : JPEG
    Width                                    : 600 pixels
    Height                                   : 337 pixels
    Color space                              : YUV
    Chroma subsampling                       : 4:2:0
    Bit depth                                : 8 bits
    Compression mode                         : Lossy
    Stream size                              : 41.5 KiB (100%)
    It's 600x337 pixels, how could anybody read anything from it? So what was the point of posting anything nobody to be able to read?

And this is what I precisely meant about copying call stack as text:
    Name:  copy-call-stack-as-text.jpg
Views: 2759
Size:  47.4 KB

And this is the result of copying:
    Code:
    >    TestEditBox06142016.exe!CTestEditBox06142016Dlg::OnCtlColor(CDC * pDC, CWnd * pWnd, unsigned int nCtlColor)  Line 165    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!CWnd::OnWndMsg(unsigned int message, unsigned int wParam, long lParam, long * pResult)  Line 2341 + 0x1e bytes    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!CWnd::WindowProc(unsigned int message, unsigned int wParam, long lParam)  Line 2087 + 0x20 bytes    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!CWnd::OnNTCtlColor(unsigned int wParam, long lParam)  Line 1528    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!CWnd::OnWndMsg(unsigned int message, unsigned int wParam, long lParam, long * pResult)  Line 2383 + 0x11 bytes    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!CWnd::WindowProc(unsigned int message, unsigned int wParam, long lParam)  Line 2087 + 0x20 bytes    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!AfxCallWndProc(CWnd * pWnd, HWND__ * hWnd, unsigned int nMsg, unsigned int wParam, long lParam)  Line 257 + 0x1c bytes    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!AfxWndProc(HWND__ * hWnd, unsigned int nMsg, unsigned int wParam, long lParam)  Line 420    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!AfxWndProcBase(HWND__ * hWnd, unsigned int nMsg, unsigned int wParam, long lParam)  Line 420 + 0x15 bytes    C++
         user32.dll!gapfnScSendMessage()  + 0x332 bytes    
         [Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for user32.dll]    
         user32.dll!GetThreadDesktop()  + 0xd7 bytes    
         user32.dll!GetWindow()  + 0x3f0 bytes    
         user32.dll!SendMessageW()  + 0x4c bytes    
         comctl32.dll!SizeBoxHwnd()  + 0x7b34 bytes    
         comctl32.dll!SizeBoxHwnd()  + 0x7ade bytes    
         comctl32.dll!SizeBoxHwnd()  + 0x3bfe bytes    
         comctl32.dll!SizeBoxHwnd()  + 0x9352 bytes    
         user32.dll!GetClientRect()  + 0xc5 bytes    
         user32.dll!CallWindowProcW()  + 0x1b bytes    
         mfc100ud.dll!CWnd::DefWindowProcW(unsigned int nMsg, unsigned int wParam, long lParam)  Line 1089 + 0x20 bytes    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!CWnd::WindowProc(unsigned int message, unsigned int wParam, long lParam)  Line 2088 + 0x1c bytes    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!AfxCallWndProc(CWnd * pWnd, HWND__ * hWnd, unsigned int nMsg, unsigned int wParam, long lParam)  Line 257 + 0x1c bytes    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!AfxWndProc(HWND__ * hWnd, unsigned int nMsg, unsigned int wParam, long lParam)  Line 420    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!AfxWndProcBase(HWND__ * hWnd, unsigned int nMsg, unsigned int wParam, long lParam)  Line 420 + 0x15 bytes    C++
         user32.dll!GetDC()  + 0x52 bytes    
         user32.dll!GetThreadDesktop()  + 0x18a bytes    
         user32.dll!GetThreadDesktop()  + 0x1e9 bytes    
         ntdll.dll!KiUserCallbackDispatcher()  + 0x2e bytes    
         comctl32.dll!SizeBoxHwnd()  + 0x9250 bytes    
         comctl32.dll!DPA_Clone()  + 0x33fe bytes    
         user32.dll!GetClientRect()  + 0xc5 bytes    
         user32.dll!CallWindowProcW()  + 0x1b bytes    
         mfc100ud.dll!CWnd::DefWindowProcW(unsigned int nMsg, unsigned int wParam, long lParam)  Line 1089 + 0x20 bytes    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!CWnd::WindowProc(unsigned int message, unsigned int wParam, long lParam)  Line 2088 + 0x1c bytes    C++
         user32.dll!GetDC()  + 0x52 bytes    
         user32.dll!GetThreadDesktop()  + 0x18a bytes    
         user32.dll!GetThreadDesktop()  + 0x1e9 bytes    
         ntdll.dll!KiUserCallbackDispatcher()  + 0x2e bytes    
         user32.dll!IsCharAlphaA()  + 0x29f2 bytes    
         user32.dll!CreateDialogIndirectParamAorW()  + 0x33 bytes    
         user32.dll!CreateDialogIndirectParamW()  + 0x1b bytes    
         mfc100ud.dll!CWnd::CreateDlgIndirect(const DLGTEMPLATE * lpDialogTemplate, CWnd * pParentWnd, HINSTANCE__ * hInst)  Line 366 + 0x2a bytes    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!CDialog::DoModal()  Line 630 + 0x20 bytes    C++
         TestEditBox06142016.exe!CTestEditBox06142016App::InitInstance()  Line 63 + 0xb bytes    C++
         mfc100ud.dll!AfxWinMain(HINSTANCE__ * hInstance, HINSTANCE__ * hPrevInstance, wchar_t * lpCmdLine, int nCmdShow)  Line 37 + 0xd bytes    C++
         TestEditBox06142016.exe!wWinMain(HINSTANCE__ * hInstance, HINSTANCE__ * hPrevInstance, wchar_t * lpCmdLine, int nCmdShow)  Line 26    C++
         TestEditBox06142016.exe!__tmainCRTStartup()  Line 547 + 0x2c bytes    C
         TestEditBox06142016.exe!wWinMainCRTStartup()  Line 371    C
         kernel32.dll!BaseThreadInitThunk()  + 0x12 bytes    
         ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain()  + 0x63 bytes    
         ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain()  + 0x36 bytes
    Now please tell me what is more easy to read, your picture or my text block?
    Last edited by Igor Vartanov; June 20th, 2016 at 02:52 AM.
    Best regards,
    Igor

i'm sorry. you have right. I didn't notice about the image size. i'm so sorry.
    when i click on menu item for end.
    Code:
    void End()
    {
        if(hhookCBTProc!=0)
            UnhookWindowsHookEx(hhookCBTProc);
        PostQuitMessage(0);
    }
    Call stack:
    #0 34808BC4 ?? () (??:??)
    #1 00456AE2 std::function<void ()>:: operator()() const () (??:??)
    #2 004298A4 form::WndProcForm () (??:??)
    #3 759962FA gapfnScSendMessage() (C:\Windows\syswow64\user32.dll:??)
    #4 0008053C ?? () (??:??)
    #5 0000011F ?? () (??:??)
    #6 FFFF0000 ?? () (??:??)
    #7 ?? ?? () (??:??)
    if i click on continue, these will change until the OS system give me an error: "the program stopped responding".
    so what i'm doing wrong? is my End() function or anotherthing?

debugger:
    "Building to ensure sources are up-to-date
    Selecting target:
    Debug
    Adding source dir: C:\Users\Cambalinho\Documents\CodeBlocks\classcontrols\
    Adding source dir: C:\Users\Cambalinho\Documents\CodeBlocks\classcontrols\
    Adding file: C:\Users\Cambalinho\Documents\CodeBlocks\classcontrols\bin\Debug\classcontrols.exe
    Changing directory to: C:/Users/Cambalinho/Documents/CodeBlocks/classcontrols/bin/Debug
    Set variable: PATH=.;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32\i686-w64-mingw32\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\System32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\wbem;C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Connectivity Solution;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\WinNT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr. Memory\bin
    Starting debugger: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32\bin\gdb.exe -nx -fullname -quiet -args C:/Users/Cambalinho/Documents/CodeBlocks/classcontrols/bin/Debug/classcontrols.exe
    done
    Registered new type: wxString
    Registered new type: STL String
    Registered new type: STL Vector
    Setting breakpoints
    Debugger name and version: GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6
    Child process PID: 3212
    Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
    In ?? () ()
    Continuing...
    Continuing...
    In consolewindow::mtRead::{lambda(void*)#1}:: operator()(consolewindow::mtRead) const () ()
    Continuing...
    In consolewindow::mtRead::{lambda(void*)#1}:: operator()(consolewindow::mtRead) const () ()
    Continuing...
    Continuing...
    [Inferior 1 (process 3212) exited with code 030000000010]
    Debugger finished with status 0"

i had some problems on my consolewindow so see the desconstructor:
    Code:
    class consolewindow
    {
        HWND consoleedit=NULL;
        form frmconsolewindow{"console"};
        COLORREF clrTextColor=RGB(255,255,255);
        COLORREF clrTextBackColor=RGB(0,0,0);
        protected: bool blnread=false;
        protected: string readstring="";
        Timer tmrCreate={[&](){if(Create)Create();}};

struct strucread
        {
            LPVOID varadress=NULL;
            string vartype="";
            variant varvalue="";
        };
        vector<strucread> readdata;

//these constructor function works fine for a string, but not for a numbers or char* :(
        Multithread mtRead{ [&]( LPVOID varname)
        {
            strucread *strTest=static_cast<strucread*>(varname);
            if(strTest->vartype!="write")// && strTest->vartype!="write: string" && strTest->vartype!="write: double" && strTest->vartype!="write: float" && strTest->vartype!="write: char*" && strTest->vartype!="write: const char*" && strTest->vartype!="write: char" && strTest->vartype!="write: const char")
            {
                blnread=true;
            }

while(blnread==true)
            {
                MSG TMsg;
                do
                {
                    if(blnread==false)
                        break;
                    TranslateMessage(&TMsg);
                    if(blnread==false)
                        break;
                    DispatchMessage(&TMsg);
                    if(blnread==false)
                        break;
                }
                while (PeekMessage(&TMsg, 0, 0, 0, true) || (blnread==true));
            }

if(strTest->vartype=="string")
                *((string*)(strTest->varadress)) = readstring;
            else if(strTest->vartype=="char*")
            {
                char *cstr = new char[readstring.length() + 1];
                strcpy(cstr, readstring.c_str());
                *((char*)(strTest->varadress)) =cstr[0];
                delete [] cstr;
            }
            else if(strTest->vartype=="char")
            {
                char cstr = readstring[0];
                *((char*)(strTest->varadress)) =cstr;
            }
            else if(strTest->vartype=="double")
            {
                if(is_number(readstring)==true)
                {
                    *((double*)(strTest->varadress)) = stof(readstring);
                }
                else
                {
                    *((double*)(strTest->varadress)) =0;
                }
            }
            else if(strTest->vartype=="int")
            {
                if(is_number(readstring)==true)
                {
                    *((int*)(strTest->varadress)) = stoi(readstring);
                }
                else
                {
                    *((int*)(strTest->varadress)) =0;
                }
            }
            else if(strTest->vartype=="variant")
                *((variant*)(strTest->varadress)) = readstring;
            else if(strTest->vartype=="write")
            {
                SendMessage(consoleedit, EM_REPLACESEL, 0, (LPARAM)(char*)strTest->varvalue);
            }
            readstring="";
        }};

bool blnShowCaret=true;
        COORD getlastcursorpos{0};

WNDPROC wpOrigRichEditProc;

static LRESULT APIENTRY RichEditProc(HWND hwndDlg,UINT uMsg,WPARAM wParam,LPARAM lParam)
        {
            consolewindow *richedit = (consolewindow *)GetWindowLongPtr(hwndDlg, GWLP_USERDATA);

switch(uMsg)
            {
                case WM_CREATE:
                {
                    richedit->ShowCaret(true);
                }
                break;
                case WM_KEYDOWN:
                {
                    if((wParam==VK_BACK) && (richedit->blnread==true))
                    {
                        if(richedit->readstring.size()>=1)
                        {
                            richedit->readstring.pop_back();
                        }
                        else if (richedit->readstring.size()==0)
                            return 0;
                    }
                    else if(((wParam==VK_BACK) || (wParam==VK_RETURN)) && (richedit->blnread==false))
                        return 0;
                }
                break;

case WM_RBUTTONUP:
                {
                    richedit->ShowCaret(!richedit->ShowCaret());

}
                break;

/*case WM_COMMAND:
                {
                    image imgtext(10,10);
                    pen pnCaret(0,2,RGB(255,0,0));
                    imgtext.TextColor(RGB(255,0,0));
                    imgtext.DrawText("H");
                    if(::DestroyCaret())
                        DebugText("error: not destroyed");
                    if(::CreateCaret (richedit->consoleedit, imgtext, 0, 0)==FALSE)
                        DebugText("error: not created");
                    if(::ShowCaret(richedit->consoleedit))
                        DebugText("error: not showed");
                    DebugText(to_string(GetCaretBlinkTime()));
                    //return 0;
                }
                break;*/
                case WM_KEYUP:
                {
                    if((wParam==VK_RETURN) && (richedit->blnread==true))
                    {
                        richedit->blnread=false;
                    }
                    else if((wParam==VK_RETURN) && (richedit->blnread==false))
                        return 0;
                }
                break;

case WM_PAINT:
                {

if(richedit->Paint!=NULL)
                    {
                        richedit->ShowCaret(false);
                        PAINTSTRUCT ps;
                        BeginPaint(richedit->consoleedit,&ps);
                        string windowtext;
                        GetWindowString(richedit->consoleedit,windowtext);
                        RECT textrect;
                        DrawText(ps.hdc,windowtext.c_str(),-1,&textrect,DT_EXPANDTABS | DT_CALCRECT);
                        if(DrawText(ps.hdc,windowtext.c_str(),-1,&textrect,DT_EXPANDTABS)==0)
                            DebugText("error not text");
                        richedit->Paint(richedit->consoleedit,ps.hdc);
                        EndPaint(richedit->consoleedit,&ps);
                    }
                }
                break;
                case WM_CHAR:
                {
                    if(richedit->blnread==true && wParam!=VK_BACK)
                    {
                        richedit->readstring=richedit->readstring + char(wParam);
                    }
                    else
                        return 0;

}
                break;
            }
            return CallWindowProc(richedit->wpOrigRichEditProc,hwndDlg,uMsg,wParam,lParam);
        }

public:
        event(Paint,(HWND hwndWindow, HDC hdcWindow))=nullptr;
        event(Create)=nullptr;
        event(GetFocus)=nullptr;
        consolewindow(string strTitle="")
        {
            static int i=0;
            i=i+1;
            if(strTitle=="")
               strTitle="Console " + to_string(i);
            frmconsolewindow.Text=strTitle;

LoadLibrary(TEXT("Msftedit.dll"));
            consoleedit = CreateWindowEx(WS_EX_NOACTIVATE,"RICHEDIT50W", TEXT(""),
                       WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | ES_WANTRETURN | ES_MULTILINE | ES_AUTOHSCROLL|ES_AUTOVSCROLL | WS_VSCROLL | WS_HSCROLL, 0, 0,
                       frmconsolewindow.width-16, frmconsolewindow.height -38 , frmconsolewindow, 0, GetModuleHandle(0), 0 ) ;
            wpOrigRichEditProc=(WNDPROC)SetWindowLong(consoleedit,GWL_WNDPROC,(LONG_PTR)consolewindow::RichEditProc);
            SetWindowLongPtr(consoleedit,GWLP_USERDATA,(LONG) this);
            SendMessage( consoleedit, EM_SETBKGNDCOLOR, 0, RGB( 0,0,0 ) );
            CHARFORMAT2 cf;
            cf.dwEffects =0;
            cf.dwMask = CFM_COLOR;
            cf.crTextColor =RGB(255,255,255);
            cf.cbSize = sizeof(CHARFORMAT2);
            SendMessageA(consoleedit, EM_SETCHARFORMAT, SCF_DEFAULT, (LPARAM)&cf );
            //SetFocus(consoleedit);

frmconsolewindow.Resize=[&]()
            {
                SetWindowPos(consoleedit,0,0,0,frmconsolewindow.width-16, frmconsolewindow.height -38 ,SWP_NOMOVE|SWP_NOREPOSITION|SWP_NOZORDER);
            };
            frmconsolewindow.Close=[&]()
            {
                blnread=false;
            };
            readdata.resize(100);
            mtRead.SingleThreadAtTime(true);
            frmconsolewindow.GetFocus=[&]()
            {
                SetFocus(consoleedit);
                ShowCaret(true);
                if(GetFocus)
                {
                    GetFocus();
                }
            };
            tmrCreate.Interval=100;
            tmrCreate.Start(false);
        }

void SetCaretPos(COORD pos)
        {
            LONG characterIndexLine =0;
            characterIndexLine=(LONG) SendMessage(consoleedit, EM_LINEINDEX, (WPARAM) pos.Y-1,0);
            characterIndexLine+=(LONG)pos.X;
            CHARRANGE cr;
            cr.cpMin = characterIndexLine;
            cr.cpMax = characterIndexLine;
            SendMessage(consoleedit, EM_EXSETSEL, 0, (LPARAM)&cr);
        }

COORD GetCaretPos( )
        {
            COORD pos;
            //getting the line where is the caret(WPARAM is -1 for the caret position):
            pos.Y=(LONG) SendMessage(consoleedit, EM_LINEFROMCHAR,(WPARAM)-1,0)+1;

//getting the caret on text position:
            CHARRANGE cr;
            cr.cpMin = 0;
            cr.cpMax = 0;
            SendMessage(consoleedit, EM_EXGETSEL, 0, (LPARAM)&cr);

//getting the 1st charater line position(is gived on text position). for use the caret position, we can use -1:
            LONG firstcharacter=SendMessage(consoleedit, EM_LINEINDEX, (WPARAM)-1,0);

//the caret text position minus the 1st character on that line, will give me the x:
            pos.X=cr.cpMin-firstcharacter;
            return pos;
        }

bool ShowCaret()
        {
            return blnShowCaret;
        }

void ShowCaret(bool blShowCaret)
        {
            blnShowCaret=blShowCaret;
            if(blShowCaret==false)
            {
                getlastcursorpos=GetCaretPos();
                DestroyCaret();
            }
            else
            {
                CreateCaret(consoleedit,NULL,0,0);
                SetCaretPos(getlastcursorpos);
            }
        }

void refresh()
        {
            InvalidateRect(consoleedit,NULL,FALSE);
        }

void clear()
        {
            SetWindowText(consoleedit,"");
        }

void SetBackGroundColor(COLORREF clrBackGround)
        {
            SendMessage(consoleedit, EM_SETBKGNDCOLOR, 0,clrBackGround);
        }

void SetTextBackColor(COLORREF clrtxtColor, COLORREF clrBackColor=-1)
        {
            clrTextColor=clrtxtColor;
            if(clrBackColor!=-1)
                clrTextBackColor=clrBackColor;
        }

operator HWND()
        {
            return frmconsolewindow;
        }

void read()
        {
            //nothing
        }

int i=-1;

void read(variant &vrtValue)
        {
            //alterar o formato e a cor de texto
            CHARFORMAT2 cf ;
            cf.cbSize = sizeof( CHARFORMAT2 ) ;
            cf.dwMask = CFM_COLOR | CFM_BACKCOLOR | CFM_EFFECTS2 ;
            cf.crTextColor =clrTextColor;
            cf.dwEffects =0;
            cf.crBackColor = clrTextBackColor;
            SendMessage(consoleedit, EM_SETCHARFORMAT, SCF_SELECTION, (LPARAM)&cf );
            i=i+1;
            readdata[i].varadress=&vrtValue;
            readdata[i].vartype="variant";
            mtRead(&readdata[i]);
            if(i==100)
                i=-1;
        }

void read(string &txttext)
        {
            //alterar o formato e a cor de texto
            CHARFORMAT2 cf ;
            cf.dwEffects =0;
            i=i+1;
            readdata[i].varadress=&txttext;
            readdata[i].vartype="string";
            mtRead(&readdata[i]);
            if(i==100)
                i=-1;
        }

void read(char txttext[])//corrigir
        {
            CHARFORMAT2 cf ;
            cf.dwEffects =0;
            i=i+1;
            readdata[i].vartype="char*";
            mtRead(&readdata[i]);
            if(i==100)
                i=-1;
        }

void read(double &txttext)//corrigir
        {
            CHARFORMAT2 cf ;
            cf.dwEffects =0;
            i=i+1;
            readdata[i].vartype="double";
            mtRead(&readdata[i]);
            if(i==100)
                i=-1;
        }

void read(int &txttext)//corrigir
        {
            CHARFORMAT2 cf ;
            cf.dwEffects =0;
            i=i+1;
            readdata[i].vartype="int";
            mtRead(&readdata[i]);
            if(i==100)
                i=-1;
        }

template<typename first_t, typename... rest_t>
        void read(first_t &first, rest_t... rest)
        {
            read(first);
            read(rest...); //function is recursive
                            //when the parameter pack becomes empty
                            //write(); will be called with no parameters
                            //which is why we declare it above
        }

//write:

void write(variant strText)
        {
            CHARFORMAT2 cf ;
            cf.dwEffects =0;
            i=i+1;
            readdata[i].vartype="write";
            readdata[i].varvalue=strText;
            mtRead(&readdata[i]);
            if(i==100)
                i=-1;
        }

void write()
        {
            //nothing
        }

template<typename first_t, typename... rest_t>
        void write(first_t first, rest_t... rest)
        {
            write((variant)first);
            write(rest...);
        }

~consolewindow()
        {
            for(int i=0; i<10; i++)
            {
                blnread=false;
                mtRead.SetCondition();
                Sleep(25);
            }
        }
    };
    the mtRead it's my Multithread object. the read() is called 3 times(on these sample), so i must use that for... i use, for now, a magic number, in time i will resolve it with another variable

my menus(system and tollbar) was give me problems to, so i fixed them:
    Code:
    case WM_MENUCOMMAND:
                    {
                        MENUITEMINFO menuInfo;
                        menuInfo.cbSize = sizeof(MENUITEMINFO);
                        menuInfo.fMask=MIIM_DATA;
                        if(GetMenuItemInfo((HMENU)lParam,(UINT) wParam, TRUE, &menuInfo )!=FALSE) //see these if
                        {
                            Menu *mMenu = (Menu *) menuInfo.dwItemData;
                            if(mMenu!=NULL && mMenu->ispopup==false)
                            {
                                if(mMenu->Click)
                                    mMenu->Click();
                                //mMenu->imgMenu.reset();
                            }
                            return 0;
                        }
                        //menuhandle=NULL;
                    }
                    break;

//when the mouse move, enter, leave and leave the menu
                    static Menu *mMenu=NULL;
                    static UINT Last_Menu_ID=-1;
                    case WM_MENUSELECT:
                    {
                        //menuhandle=(HMENU)lParam;
                        //mouse leave the previous menu item
                        if(GetMenuState((HMENU)lParam,Last_Menu_ID,MF_BYCOMMAND)!=-1)
                        {
                            if (mMenu!=NULL)
                            {
                                if(mMenu->MouseLeave)
                                    mMenu->MouseLeave();
                                mMenu=NULL;
                            }
                            Last_Menu_ID=-1;
                        }
                        if( ((HIWORD(wParam) & MF_POPUP)==MF_POPUP) && (HIWORD(wParam) & MF_MOUSESELECT))
                        {
                            MENUITEMINFO menuInfo1;
                            menuInfo1.cbSize = sizeof(MENUITEMINFO);
                            menuInfo1.fMask=MIIM_DATA;
                            if(GetMenuItemInfo((HMENU)lParam,LOWORD(wParam), TRUE, &menuInfo1 )==FALSE) //see these if
                                break;
                            mMenu = (Menu *) menuInfo1.dwItemData;
                            if (mMenu!=NULL)
                            {
                                if(mMenu->MouseEnter)
                                    mMenu->MouseEnter();
                            }
                            Last_Menu_ID = LOWORD(wParam);
                        }
                        else if(((HIWORD(wParam) & MF_HILITE) || (HIWORD(wParam) & MF_MOUSESELECT)) && ((HIWORD(wParam) & MF_POPUP)!=MF_POPUP))
                        {

//Mouse Enter on actual menu item
                            MENUITEMINFO menuInfo1;
                            menuInfo1.cbSize = sizeof(MENUITEMINFO);
                            menuInfo1.fMask=MIIM_DATA;
                            if(GetMenuItemInfo((HMENU)lParam,LOWORD(wParam), FALSE, &menuInfo1 )==FALSE) //see these if
                                break;
                            mMenu = (Menu *) menuInfo1.dwItemData;
                            if (mMenu!=NULL)
                            {
                                if(mMenu->MouseEnter)
                                    mMenu->MouseEnter();
                            }
                            Last_Menu_ID = LOWORD(wParam);
                            menuhandle=(HMENU)lParam ;

}
                        return 0;
                    }
                    break;

//some menus items are on system menu control
                    case WM_SYSCOMMAND:
                    {
                        //testing if the menu handle isn't null and if the menu item is valid
                        if (GetMenuState(menuhandle,wParam,MF_BYCOMMAND)  !=0xFFFFFFFF && menuhandle!=NULL )
                        {
                            MENUITEMINFO menuInfo;
                            menuInfo.cbSize = sizeof(MENUITEMINFO);
                            menuInfo.fMask=MIIM_DATA;

GetMenuItemInfo(menuhandle,(UINT) wParam, FALSE, &menuInfo );

Menu *mMenu = (Menu *) menuInfo.dwItemData;
                            if (mMenu!=NULL && mMenu->ispopup==false)
                            {
                                if(mMenu->Click)
                                    mMenu->Click();
                                //mMenu->imgMenu.reset();
                                //return 0;
                            }
                        }
                        //menuhandle=NULL;

else
                            return DefWindowProc(HandleWindow, msg, wParam, lParam);
                    }
                    break;
    readers: please test the API functions returning value, or you can get problems\errors that are very dificulty to find them(see the commented if's)

now i have another diferent errors that i don't know them:
    In ntdll!RtlInitUnicodeString () (C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll)
    Continuing...
    In ntdll!RtlInitUnicodeString () (C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll)
    Continuing...
    Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
    In ntdll!RtlpNtEnumerateSubKey () (C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll)
    Continuing...
    [Inferior 1 (process 2352) exited with code 030000000005]
    Debugger finished with status 0
    so what means 'RtlpNtEnumerateSubKey' and 'RtlInitUnicodeString'?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast