CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Graphic Design and Logo

Those who are willing to get logo and graphic design for their business must pursue it from some best graphic and logo design agency for their graphic design needs.

Re: Graphic Design and Logo

Yes, but finding the best logo designing company is difficult these days because some designers only copy the logo of another company. Which cause issues later.

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

and this is to do with c++ graphics programming how?
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)

Achieving a well designed logo requires really hard work and being up to date with the latest trends in design. It's probably the best way of establishing brand identity, making an impact on customers and ensuring that they'll remember your site and come back for a second visit. Most logos communicate ideas, for instance the kind of quality services a company can provide for its customers.

PSD to Responsive HTML5 : XhtmlChopper.com

How to test Desing page or programing..

Any one can design logo for their company or personal perspective. You just need to master adobe photoshop. All the techniques will lead you to achieve your goal. Plus there are many online tools are available form which one can learn.
    Visit this link which will guide you: http://www.karenx.com/blog/how-to-be...design-school/

I recommend visit this source "Graphics Programming in C and C++, OpenGL, SDL, 3d rotation" - http://www.cprogramming.com/graphics-programming.html

Hello,

Graphic design is a practical art which helps in communication.A logo should convey an immediate and memorable identity and must connect with its target audience in a positive manner. Hire a freelance logo designer expert services and get your logo design project done remotely online within 24hr.

Thanks!

Well any designer can make a logo but a good one is actually not easy to design, be simple but express the business idea, it's a challenge to tackle.

According to me, before making any decision go through to few sites available online and then check the work of the companies. After that, choose the design and logo.