CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Billing Software works usb dot matrix printer/Thermal Printer

need Invoice printing Billing software with source code.(VB6 or VB.NET - Back end SQL Server)
    Bill should printed in Continuous Stationery ( continuous paper with 4 inch width) printed in USB Dot Matrix printer
    and also i should support Thermal Printer. Any one help me

Re: Billing Software works usb dot matrix printer/Thermal Printer

Well, just telling us that you need this.. dosent do anything, you should tell for what do you need the billing software for, what is the format of the invoice. And, moreover, you should have tried to write something before asking us directly, so please share all these information. No one, is here going to make your project for you. Forums are for helping, we can just help you build your required software.

Re: Billing Software works usb dot matrix printer/Thermal Printer

Quote Originally Posted by imagetvr View Post
    need Invoice printing Billing software with source code.(VB6 or VB.NET - Back end SQL Server)
    Bill should printed in Continuous Stationery ( continuous paper with 4 inch width) printed in USB Dot Matrix printer
    and also i should support Thermal Printer. Any one help me
    These work really well and are extremely durable for certain applications, such as multi-part forms. Print ribbons can last for many years. They don't have any high-priced consumables. They perform well in dirty or rough industrial settings.