At the office I am using a web based application that uses ANT to build the various applications invoked by the web pages.

I am receiving an error when I attempt to build an application. The system is a Linux system. I "cd" to the directory where the build.xml exists and then I run ANT with no parameters. According to ANT itself the version of ANT I am using is : Apache Ant(TM) version 1.10.1 compiled on February 2 2017

The ant build operation processes all the dependencies of "install" successfully but when it starts to process the "install" itself it quickly fails as seen by the messages below

230.result-configuration-helper:
[echo] Configuring result-configuration-helper object with name 'BKTweets-result-configuration-helper'

install:

create-value-lists:
[echo] Skipping. Value list directory /var/tmp/infoarchive/tools/applications/BK_Twitter/value-lists is not a directory.

ready-to-ingest-searches:

ingest-searches-zip:
[ia-command] 15:00:09.835 ERROR - Command failed org.springframework.web.client.HttpClientErrorException: 400 errors:
[ia-command] AIC_NOT_FOUND Aic : BK_Twitter-aic not found, search won't be imported
[ia-command] on POST request for "http://localhost:8765/systemdata/applications/f34c17fc-5450-451a-a210-ae128ac9c2a6/import"

BUILD FAILED
: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/var/tmp/infoarchive/tools/build-search.xml:110: org.springframework.web.client.HttpClientErrorException: 400 errors:
AIC_NOT_FOUND Aic : BK_Twitter-aic not found, search won't be imported
on POST request for "http://localhost:8765/systemdata/applications/f34c17fc-5450-451a-a210-ae128ac9c2a6/import"
at com.emc.ia.cli.common.HttpResponseErrorHandler.handleError(HttpResponseErrorHandler.java:62)
at org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate.handleResponse(RestTemplate.java:641)

I have checked the build.xml file and all the other non-binary files in the directory structure and I can't find any of the targets create-value-lists: or ready-to-ingest-searches: or or ingest-searches-zip: or ingest-searches-zip:

How do I go about finding where these rules are defined ?

Also when I run ant -projecthelp it lists a number of targets which are not in the build.xml file. How do I find where those targets are defined ?