<dependencies>
            <module name="javax.api"/>
            <module name="javax.transaction.api"/>
        </dependencies>
    </module>
    In /usr/share/jbossas/modules/system/layers/base/com/oracle/ojdbc6/main
    I have
    • Ojdbc6.jar

I also deployed ojdbc6.jar via the management console and enabled it.
    However when I try to deply an EAR file by copying the ear file into deployments after J boss has started.

Ater a while I get this message

{"JBAS014653: Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps that failed:" => {"Operation step-2" => {
    "JBAS014671: Failed services" => {
    "jboss.module.service.\"deployment.mkt-setup.ear.mkt-setup.war\".main" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.module.service.\"deployment.mkt-setup.ear.mkt-setup.war\".main: JBAS018759: Failed to load module: deployment.mkt-setup.ear.mkt-setup.war:main
    Caused by: org.jboss.modules.ModuleNotFoundException: com.oracle.ojdbc6:main",
    "jboss.module.service.\"deployment.mkt-setup.ear.mkt-kms.war\".main" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.module.service.\"deployment.mkt-setup.ear.mkt-kms.war\".main: JBAS018759: Failed to load module: deployment.mkt-setup.ear.mkt-kms.war:main
    Caused by: org.jboss.modules.ModuleNotFoundException: com.oracle.ojdbc6:main",
    "jboss.module.service.\"deployment.mkt-setup.ear.mkt-urm.war\".main" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.module.service.\"deployment.mkt-setup.ear.mkt-urm.war\".main: JBAS018759: Failed to load module: deployment.mkt-setup.ear.mkt-urm.war:main
    Caused by: org.jboss.modules.ModuleNotFoundException: com.oracle.ojdbc6:main"
    },
    "JBAS014879: One or more services were unable to start due to one or more indirect dependencies not being available." => {
    "Services that were unable to start:" => [
    "jboss.deployment.subunit.\"mkt-setup.ear\".\"mkt-kms.war\".FIRST_MODULE_USE",
    "jboss.deployment.subunit.\"mkt-setup.ear\".\"mkt-setup-help.war\".POST_MODULE",
    "jboss.deployment.subunit.\"mkt-setup.ear\".\"mkt-setup.war\".FIRST_MODULE_USE",
    "jboss.deployment.subunit.\"mkt-setup.ear\".\"mkt-urm.war\".FIRST_MODULE_USE",
    "jboss.deployment.unit.\"mkt-setup.ear\".POST_MODULE"
    ],
    "Services that may be the cause:" => ["jboss.jdbc-driver.oracle"]
    }
    }}}

Deploying thru console management also fails.

Can someone tell me what it is that I am doing incorrectly ?
    I am using this on a linux system
    Using Java version on windows 1.8_51

Re: JBOSS deployment issue

All of the deployments are war files. There isn't an error message. Typically it will have the following description for undeploy:

Timestamp INFO [TomcatDeployment] undeploy, ctxPath=name

and the following description for redeploy:

[TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=name

For the only application that hangs is that it will undeploy but not redeploy, no errors. I got it to work for a little bit this afternoon but I'm now having the same trouble. Once the one application hangs, I try to deploy another app and that one doesn't do any undeploy/redeploy action. I'm not sure what hangs as I only added a sysout in a java file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.