CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Web Developer with Paypal intergration Experience

Paid: Yes, $35
    Type: Freelance
    Requirements: What technologies do you need the person to have worked with? If it is contract or voluntary, what tools and versions does the person need? Adobe Muse, HTML coding / design. I have heard I need proper CI/CD pipeline that deploys upon checkin to a hosted Kubernetes orchestrator.
    time frame: Is this position open now and how long is it expected to last? under 2 weeks.

I have an Ecommerce HTML site and am wanting to accomplish the following: See image: http://tinypic.com/r/14vsgeu/9

As you can see from the image, this is the HTML layout. There are shirts, with the following options: size, material, collar style.

I would first like for the total section circled in red, to auto update price based on material / size selection.

Secondly, after users make their selections, I would like for their unique selections to be combined into a unique order title, which states the model number, size, material, and collar style chosen by the customer.

I would like for this information to form a title, which is then auto-invoiced through paypal, and rerouted to a shopping cart on the html site.

If this sounds like something you can accomplish on the budget, please email me at adam@vainpictures.com

Re: Web Developer with Paypal intergration Experience

Hello Adam,
    I checked your post
    Can help you to deliver expectation
    Sent you email, Please check

Regards
    Deep