CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Birthdays

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Birthdays

Do we have any statistics as to which day the most number of birthdays fall? Today (12 Dec) seems to be a particularly popular day!
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)

Re: Birthdays

January 1st. It is the default value......

The majority of those on Dec 12 all were aged 23 and many had user names that didn't seem "natural" to me. Looks like a side effect of a massive spam attack to me...
    I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

This is a snakeskin jacket! And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Eri523 View Post
    The majority of those on Dec 12 all were aged 23 and many had user names that didn't seem "natural" to me. Looks like a side effect of a massive spam attack to me...
    DING DING DING - We have a Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Jones View Post
    January 1st. It is the default value......
    A lot of people were conceived during the black-out of April 1899.
    Cheers, D Drmmr

Please put [code][/code] tags around your code to preserve indentation and make it more readable.

As long as man ascribes to himself what is merely a posibility, he will not work for the attainment of it. - P. D. Ouspensky

Hmmm, 1899, again, that's how many years ago now...?
    I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

This is a snakeskin jacket! And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.