CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

DOT NET DbCombo migration failed

i migrate an application to a cloud server, and there are some functions, that dont work.

The application is developed in .net 1.1, and uses dbcombo for some textfields etc. now that i migrate that application when i am trying to use a some of its functions i get the error below:

DbCombo error: You have entered an invalid registration key. The registration key you entered is limited to the following domains: 'domain1.eu', 'www.domain1.eu' and 'localhost'. The current domain is 'domain2'. Please see www.dbcombo.net for a valid key. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: j+b: DbCombo error: You have entered an invalid registration key. The registration key you entered is limited to the following domains: 'domain1.eu', 'www.domain1.eu' and 'localhost'. The current domain is 'domain2'. Please see www.dbcombo.net for a valid key.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[b: DbCombo error: You have entered an invalid registration key. The registration key you entered is limited to the following domains: 'domain1', 'www.domain1.eu' and 'localhost'. The current domain is 'domain2'. Please see www.dbcombo.net for a valid key.] j..ctor(String registrationKey) +3425
    Cambro.Web.DbCombo.DbCombo.a() +126
    Cambro.Web.DbCombo.DbCombo.b(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1) +11438
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +67
    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62
    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +125
    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +125
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2490; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2494
    Because i never used that before, can anyone tell me where can i obtain the key (the website www.dbcombo.net has nothing about that) or what else should i do in order to make dbcombo functional to the other domain?

Re: DOT NET DbCombo migration failed

Do you still need of valid key of dbcombo?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by proskopos View Post
    i migrate an application to a cloud server, and there are some functions, that dont work.

The application is developed in .net 1.1, and uses dbcombo for some textfields etc. now that i migrate that application when i am trying to use a some of its functions i get the error below:

Because i never used that before, can anyone tell me where can i obtain the key (the website www.dbcombo.net has nothing about that) or what else should i do in order to make dbcombo functional to the other domain?

Quote Originally Posted by dev11 View Post
    Do you still need of valid key of dbcombo?

Thanks
    I have the same problem when I'm trying to deploy asp.net application on the other server. Do you know where to get valid key? I see there is no official support for this Cambo dbcombo dll.

Quote Originally Posted by orest View Post
    I have the same problem when I'm trying to deploy asp.net application on the other server. Do you know where to get valid key? I see there is no official support for this Cambo dbcombo dll.

I have solution of this Cambo dbcombo dll , please contact on skype : baghel.devendra

Thanks