CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

c++ code/source/tag list

hey guys, is there any websites or downloadable files out there that have either a complete or mostly complete list of C++ code or tags.. ?? thanks in advance, Megmut.

Re: c++ code/source/tag list

What do you mean with a "complete list of C++ code or tags"? C++ doesn't have tags, and the possible C++ code one can write is infinite.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Yes... it's called Google. What are you looking for ?

Do you mean keywords? If so, follow Skizmo's advice.
    Cheers, D Drmmr

Please put [code][/code] tags around your code to preserve indentation and make it more readable.

As long as man ascribes to himself what is merely a posibility, he will not work for the attainment of it. - P. D. Ouspensky

no, ive tried google and to no prevail... what i mean is like html tags...

pb - page break
    hr - horizontal line
    <p> - paragraph
    <bgcolor="#11000"> back ground color red (i.e)

is there a list of commands or ... i dont know what to call them.. for c++ like what int does and cout and cin ... i know what they do.. but it would be alot easier to have a list of most or all of the ones out there... thanks, Megmut

Cheers, D Drmmr

Please put [code][/code] tags around your code to preserve indentation and make it more readable.

As long as man ascribes to himself what is merely a posibility, he will not work for the attainment of it. - P. D. Ouspensky

arghh *hits on head repeatedly* sorry.. i didnt know they were called keywords.. like i said.. in html (which is what im used to for desiging websites) theyr all tags ect..

i guess you must be fed up with nebies like me huh? :P well thanks for the help, i ow u 1

Quote Originally Posted by megmut View Post
    i guess you must be fed up with nebies like me huh? :P well thanks for the help, i ow u 1
    It's not about being a newbie or not, every expert was a beginner at some point in time. The sigh was because you were handed all the pieces of the puzzle and didn't manage to put them together. Or perhaps you didn't spend enough time puzzling. That can happen, but it is frustrating to see it happen.

You have to understand, however, that when you ask questions on a specialized forum like this, it helps to use the correct jargon. HTML is hardly related to C++ and the same goes for its vocabulary. It would have probably helped if you would have included some examples and a brief explanation of what you wanted to achieve in your first post.
    Cheers, D Drmmr