CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Question Good, realiable html to pdf converter?

I need a program or (preferably) library to convert html to pdf files. The program or library must be free, and not be something I need to do on a web page (as these might disappear for one reason or the other).

I need to make pdf files, but the libraries I've found for that is too limited. So if a good pdf creation lib can be pointed out, that could work just as well.

Re: Good, realiable html to pdf converter?

I'd recommend DocRaptor. It's easy to integrate into your own web applications, and handles CSS better than comparable programs.

http://docraptor.com/

Looks nice and easy, but I see that it isn't free. That's one of the requirements. I don't like something with a monthly fee...

Hrm.. perhaps you could hack a script together to use PDFCreator?
    Best Regards,

BioPhysEngr
    http://blog.biophysengr.net
    --
    All advice is offered in good faith only. You are ultimately responsible for effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on.

I highly recommend you the html to pdf converter from hiqpdf.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lars_V_J View Post
    I need a program or (preferably) library to convert html to pdf files. The program or library must be free, and not be something I need to do on a web page (as these might disappear for one reason or the other).

I need to make pdf files, but the libraries I've found for that is too limited. So if a good pdf creation lib can be pointed out, that could work just as well.
    For document conversion, you can try this Convert word to PDF for help.

You can try this html to pdf converter
    The are in fact three HTML converters in hiqpdf library: the HTML to PDF, the HTML to SVG and theHTML to IMAGE.
    Last edited by BioPhysEngr; March 3rd, 2012 at 06:31 PM. Reason: fixed url BBcode syntax

Quote Originally Posted by Lars_V_J View Post

try this Ppt to pdf Converter by Spytools