1 0.09%
  • Poland

1 0.09%
Page 196 of 247 FirstFirst ... 96146186193194195196197198199206246 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3705
    Originally posted by Xeon
    From MiCk:

Whadda' chore!!!

Bah! What Red Faction? Or is it Red Fraction?
    Or is it Refraction?

Whatever it is, it sucks!
    Wow XeOn it sucks...tell that to the coders who are sitting on a beach sipping dacs....

/try write something that makes money

Originally posted by solarflare
    Has anyone ever made a windows media player skin before?
    No, but I have played with skins in simple dialog applications. If you are interested take a look at my article here on CG.

SOnu
    Sonu [MVP, MCAD.NET]

I thought skin usage was just a african thang...

/got nothing

I have a vacation for 3 weeks. So I will out of here during this time.

/sense Mick has not a long vacation, Dimm has...

/Mick can say
    Mick has much money for his work, Dimm - no

(Hmm... how it will be right - much money or many money ???)
    "UNIX is simple; it just takes a genius to understand its simplicity!"

Originally posted by dimm_coder
    I have a vacation for 3 weeks. So I will out of here during this time.

/sense Mick has not a long vacation, Dimm has...

/Mick can say
    Mick has much money for his work, Dimm - no

(Hmm... how it will be right - much money or many money ???)
    Kewl Dimm...save your money up for hookers...err I mean sightseeing..

Where will you go?

In the states even a mc a dees worker can travel cross the country on a paycheck...

I've been across this land, and it's a beautiful land...drive my friend drive...it's all about who you see and talk 2....

/intrested in where dimm goes

Originally posted by Mick_2002
    Kewl
    What does Kewl means?

I've been across this land, and it's a beautiful land...drive my friend drive...it's all about who you see and talk 2....
    Yes, I am sure

/intrested in where dimm goes
    Dimm goes home. I am working in a capital but was born in another place... So I'm going to the motherland... There is a beautiful lake near my native town (very very beautiful) so may be I will take my bike (not motor bike) and go there to swim from time to time if whether will be good. Plus I will take some books to read/re-read (Hope that I will have time for this too)... Something like this
    Last edited by dimm_coder; July 11th, 2003 at 03:37 AM.

Originally posted by Sonu Kapoor
    No, but I have played with skins in simple dialog applications. If you are interested take a look at my article here on CG.

SOnu

Dear All,

I want to create a XML\XSL based verticlal toolbar. Pls. gove me any links\Help info. on this.

This toobar would be similar in functioanlities to Windows" Start Menu" which we use for starting a Windows program.

I m using ASP.NET

Thanks in advance.

What mean Kewl ?
    Kewl means cool...fark that english slang

Dimm goes home. I am working in a capital but was born in another place... So I going to the motherland... There is a beautiful lake near my native town (very very beautiful) so may be I will take my bike (not motor bike) and go there to swim from time to time if whether will be good. Plus I will take some books to read/re-read (Hope that I will have time for this too)... Something like this
    That sounds perfect to me....very perfect...I have what you I guess would call a lake at my backdoor, trees...all protected because I'm surronded by a state park, and state lands..I always say annapolis, but I don't live in annapoli anymore I live farther north in maryland...out in the 'sticks' (country)...I have deer every morn in my yard and I love it....

I would envy you, but I can take a book and walk a short bit and have what you have...maybe people will envy us

Mother Russia...I imagine it is very nice to the east..forests and rivers, harsh in the winter so I read...

*lol* dimm how did we get to be enemys in the 80's...very stupid...don't you think?
    Last edited by Mick; July 11th, 2003 at 03:43 AM.

Originally posted by Soni_Sharad
    Dear All,

I want to create a XML\XSL based verticlal toolbar. Pls. gove me any links\Help info. on this.

This toobar would be similar in functioanlities to Windows" Start Menu" which we use for starting a Windows program.

I m using ASP.NET

Thanks in advance.

Look if someone answers you question over my Red Faction question...that's it...I'm going postal....lock and load...

Kewl means cool...fark that english slang
    Wow . Now I know the slang word

That sounds perfect to me....very perfect...I have what you I guess would call a lake at my backdoor, trees...all protected because I'm surronded by a state park, and state lands..I always say annapolis, but I don't live in annapoli anymore I live farther north in maryland...out in the 'sticks' (country)...I have deer every morn in my yard and I love it....
    Kewl Mick That is really cool, what can be better than to have own house in so beautiful place... bbut I think that "my" lake is more big than your's .. its area is something 2km x 1.5km
    I will try to find a picture of it and then post here

I would envy you, but I can take a book and walk a short bit and have what you have...maybe people will envy us
    Yeh ... but that is not our problems

Mother Russia...I imagine it is very nice to the east..forests and rivers, harsh in the winter so I read...
    Yeh, but in my case I would better say "Mother Belarus" lol... But rivers lakes forests... snow too

*lol* dimm how did we get to be enemys in the 80's...very stupid...don't you think?
    Yes, PROPAGAND - sucks... Peoples, their relations, lifes,... - that is main.
    Politic ideology - thing that can break all above...
    At least I think so...
    Hahaha... I even remember from TV news of the 80-th that the most part of american childrens haven't enough food to eat ... propagand ... And it was in Gorbachev time when our relations was more kind and warm... Think that U hadn't enough trully info about as too
    Last edited by dimm_coder; July 11th, 2003 at 04:13 AM.

Look if someone answers you question over my Red Faction question...that's it...I'm going postal....lock and load...
    This was targtted towards Sonu and other Elite Gurus who are chatting in this forum. It is difficult to catch these Gurus on a technical forum.

Wow . Now I know the slang word

Kewl Mick That is really cool, what can be better than to have own house in so beautiful place... bbut I think that "my" lake is more big than your's .. its area is something 2km x 1.5km
    I will try to find a picture of it and then post here
    Stop right there with the km, don't you know I'm american? I mean we are stupid right? *lol* check out the inventions of the 20th century....stupid...duh.duh..*lol* (ok that wasn't at you dimm that was more simon666 speed)

Yeh, but in my case I would better say "Mother Belarus" lol... But rivers lakes forests... snow too
    yea I know, the sad part is I still think mother russia, even thought the satellites have independence...let me ask you this though...Maybe your not old enough, I'm not, well sorta not, but would you go back? would you embrace communisum? or do you think it's better where you are?
    /Mick (Mouser) wants to know...has alot of questions for dimm_coder

Yes, PROPAGAND - sucks... Peoples, their relations, lifes,... - that is main.
    Politic ideology - thing that can break all above...
    At least I think so...
    Hahaha... I even remember from TV news of the 80-th that the most part of american childrens haven't enough food to eat ... propagand ... And it was in Gorbachev time when our relations was more kind and warm... Think that U hadn't enough trully info about as too
    As a kid I was eating like a hog...it's free over here, I don't know how to describe it...to do whatever you want to do, within the law, which is loose...I can't explain what freedom is, until I have it taken away...I think about the people around the world without the right to just do whatever they want to do, and I cannot fathom that, it is beyond me, I know freedom.

Here's a funny bit, it goes to goverment. My old man served in vietnam...in the OSA??? it's now the NSA...cryptology...one day (in the 80's) I was like hey the communist aren't so bad they are people, boy did he go off, I was like fark you, they are just people...I guess the propaganda reaches to both sides....

This was targtted towards Sonu and other Elite Gurus who are chatting in this forum. It is difficult to catch these Gurus on a technical forum.
    Wow so you have relegated us to the un-elite...I hope all those 'elite' guys answer all your questions, cause my little mouser arse might not from now on

/offended guy who has been coding since he was 12...

Wow so you have relegated us to the un-elite...I hope all those 'elite' guys answer all your questions, cause my little mouser arse might not from now on

/offended guy who has been coding since he was 12...
    Ok I add u also in "MY" Elite Gurus list !

I think if you post your question in XML/Scripting etc, gurus there will give you some answers...Post it again and again till they accept to answer you...You will get at least one...

[just joking]It is also not easy to *catch* them here . Perhaps you got to mail them, make an appointment...Uhmm good policy I think

Edit:Sorry gurus there will give you answers not questions
    Last edited by hometown; July 11th, 2003 at 04:52 AM.

Page 196 of 247 FirstFirst ... 96146186193194195196197198199206246 ... LastLast