CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Updating MFC object of one thread from an other

I need to update data of an MFC object declared in one thread from with in an other

thread.............. This needs to be done throug handles... as described by MSDN.............

but i am not finding the required result............ can someone please make a simple Dialog Application

........... with a worker thread to update data on the Dialog....... and send it to me....

..... so that i will be in a better position to understand where i am mistaking........ i have

already wasted lot of time over this but invain...........

Re: Updating MFC object of one thread from an other

Originally posted by Suhail Yousaf
    I need to update data of an MFC object declared in one thread from with in an other

thread.............. This needs to be done throug handles... as described by MSDN.............

but i am not finding the required result............ can someone please make a simple Dialog Application

........... with a worker thread to update data on the Dialog....... and send it to me....

..... so that i will be in a better position to understand where i am mistaking........ i have

already wasted lot of time over this but invain...........
    It would be more better if you send the project where u have tried to achieve this behaviour