CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 100 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1586

Re: AAAh A joke(Lets share Jokes)

Jesus Christ is dying on the cross, his disciples are gathered around, crying.
    Peter looks up and notices that Jesus seems to be calling him, "Peter, come hither!" Immediately Peter rushes over to the cross, only to be hit severely over the head by the roman guard. He gets on his feet again and wants to return to the other disciples when he hears Jesus calling again, "Peter, come hither!"
    So, again Peter tries to climb the cross to get to his lord, when the roman soldier draws his sword and chops Peter's arm off. Peter is getting a little pissed and wants to go back to his buddies, but again Jesus summons.
    The roman guard can't believe that Peter is trying yet AGAIN to climb to the cross, and chops off another arm.
    Peter is now covered in blood and demented from the blow to the head and wants to call it a day. Jesus hoarsly croaks, "Peter, please, come to me!"
    By now, the roman gurad is tire of chopping limbs, so he lets Peter be.
    The faithful disciple struggles to climb the cross (without arms mind you)and after hours he arrives at his Lord's side. Hurting, suffering, bleeding, Peter looks into his Master's eyes and asks, "yes, Lord. What is it!"
    Jesus smiles lovingly and looks off into the distance as a weak smile plays across his face, "Look Peter, I can see your house from here!"
    Microsoft LVP - Least Valuable Professional

Please rate this post... Pleeeeeeaaassee!!!

Things to do in an elevator

1. When there's only one other person in the elvator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.

2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.

3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.

4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.

5. Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"

6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"

7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.

8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.

9. Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.

10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.

11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.

12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"

13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.

14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"

15. Swat at flies that don't exist.

16. Tell people that you can see their aura.

17. Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.

18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"

19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"

20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.

22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.

23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.

24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".

26. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"
    /** The only stupid question is the one you never ask. */

no better way of startling others
    - Sreehari
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    " Everybody is sent to Earth on a purpose. I am so Lagging behind that i won't die." – Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by sreehari
    no better way of startling others
    You should try it even once. I already have tried number 6 (the pen thing) it took me a lot of courage to do it. I'm trying to do the "group hug". I bet its a lot of fun.

8 is just great, smells Monty Python
    3 is something that I will try to do some day, I want to see people's faces
    20 is just hilarious, so easy to do, so much fun

My friend used to say to people when getting into elevator: 'You will see, we will get stuck'. Like three times he was right
    B+!
    'There is no cat' - A. Einstein

Use [code] [/code] tags!

Did YOU share your photo with us at CG Members photo gallery ?

25 is dam funny
    - Sreehari
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    " Everybody is sent to Earth on a purpose. I am so Lagging behind that i won't die." – Calvin

I already do number 18
    Microsoft LVP - Least Valuable Professional

Please rate this post... Pleeeeeeaaassee!!!

Hey guys jokes make me laugh...
    Even if everybody spoke the same language, nobody would be speaking the same language.

--Daniel

Some Interview Questions

Story I
    E: Do u have a boyfriend?
    C: I have.
    E: Is he working Locally?
    C: No. He is working Overseas.
    E: Sorry, my company cannot employ u !
    C: Why?
    E: U will not be able to settle down here permanently. And my company don't want to pay extra expenses on the Overseas calls just because of
    u.

Story II
    E: Any girl friends?
    C: No.
    E: So far chased any before?
    C: Have, but not successful.
    E: Ever think of getting a job first then start looking for a girlfriend?
    C: Career is first priority. Currently didn't want to consider Thispersonal issue.
    E: Sorry, my company cannot employ u.
    C: Why?
    E: You are lacking of P.R skills and confidence!!

Story III
    E: Any girlfriends?
    C: Yes.
    E: Is she pretty?
    C: Not quite.
    E: Sorry, my company cannot employ you.
    C: Why? Will this affect your company's reputation?
    E: No, it does not affect the company's reputation but because my company is dealing with arts, our company requested an artist.

Story IV
    E: Is she pretty?
    C: yes
    E: Is she your first lover?
    E: Sorry, we can't employ you because you lack of fighting spirit.

Story V
    E: Is she your first lover?
    C: No. Have a few already.
    E: Sorry, my company cannot employ you because you are a "grasshopper"! (Job hoper lah!)

Story VI
    E: Any boyfriends?
    E: Is he rich?
    C: No.
    E: Then sorry, my company cannot employ you because our company is dealing with money and you will seduce.

Story VII
    E: Any boyfriends?
    E: Is he rich ?
    C: Yes, very rich.He owns a company.
    E: Sorry, we cannot employ you because your boyfriend don't even want to employ you, neither do we!
    C: But,...... there is no position in his company.
    E: Then,..... what is your qualification?
    C: Secretary!
    E: Sorry, we still cannot employ you because your prettiness Will affect your managers' working spirits.
    C: But,...... I am not pretty at all.
    E: It is even worse......
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    -Albert Einstein

I think this died... this not funny
    Lets bring the laughter back.
    If we all can work together funny will become part of our vocabular again! YAH~!

I was born in a suburb West LA
    We didn't stay there very long, but by the time I was 6 I was already in gang, we known as the Mario BROTHERS
    Our rival gang the Koopa troopa's had kidnapped my sister. But this was no video game, and that was the last time I saw her.

[AHHHAHAHA Joke]
    Even if everybody spoke the same language, nobody would be speaking the same language.

--Daniel

Somebody once told "Ahhh, Foldgers in my cup THAT's the best part of waking up", I think it was George Bush or Donald Trump. And to think I always thought the best part of waking up was going back to sleep.

--Daniel

In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where their family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber. "I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces.

"The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the actual brain yourselves.."

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news.

After a great length of time, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?"

The doctor quickly responded,

"$5,000 for a male brain, and $200 for a female brain."

The moment turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked.

A man unable to control his curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the male brain so much more?"

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure.

We have to mark down the price of the female brains, because they've actually been used."

Ouch that one hurts me thinks I feel hungry now

--Daniel

A guy walks into a bar with his dog. The Detroit Lions are playing football on the TV. Suddenly the Lions score a touchdown and the dog goes wild. He runs around the bar barking and jumping up in the air. Fifteen minutes later the Lions score again. The dog does it again. He runs around the bar barking like an idiot. Somebody asks "Gee, what does the dog do when the Lions win". The man says "I don't know. I've only had the dog for five years".

Substitute your favorite losing team into the above and you can tell this again.

Sigh. Someday.
    Verere testudinem! (Fear the turtle)

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. -Albert Einstein

Robots are trying to steal my luggage.

Time to revive this thread.

I received this in an email. Don't know if it's true though.

Quote Originally Posted by from mail
    A 98 year old woman wrote this to her bank. The bank manager thought it amusing enough to have it published in the New York Times.

Dear Sir:

I am writing to thank you for bouncing my check with which I endeavored to pay my plumber last month.

By my calculations, three 'nanoseconds' must have elapsed between his presenting the check and the arrival in my account of the funds needed to honor it. I refer, of course, to the automatic monthly deposit of my Social Security check, an arrangement which, I admit, has been in place for only eight years.

You are to be commended for seizing that brief window of opportunity, and also for debiting my account $30 by way of penalty for the inconvenience caused to your bank.

My thankfulness springs from the manner in which this incident has caused me to rethink my errant financial ways.

I noticed that whereas I personally attend to your telephone calls and letters, when I try to contact you, I am confronted by the impersonal, overcharging, pre-recorded, faceless entity which your bank has become.

From now on, I, like you, choose only to deal with a flesh-and-blood person. My mortgage and loan payments will therefore and hereafter no longer be automatic, but will arrive at your bank by check, addressed personally and confidentially to an employee at your bank whom you must nominate.

Be aware that it is an offense under the Postal Act for any other person to open such an envelope. Please find attached an Application Contact Status which I require your chosen employee to complete.

I am sorry it runs to eight pages, but in order that I know as much about him or her as your bank knows about me, there is no alternative.

Please note that all copies of his or her medical history must be countersigned by a Notary Public, and the mandatory details of his/her financial situation (income, debts, assets and liabilities) must be accompanied by documented proof.

In due course, I will issue your employee with a PIN number which he/she must quote in dealings with me.

I regret that it cannot be shorter than 28 digits but, again, I have modeled it on the number of button presses required of me to access my account balance on your phone bank service. As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Let me level the playing field even further. When you call me, press buttons as follows:

1-- To make an appointment to see me.
    2-- To query a missing payment.
    3-- To transfer the call to my living room in case I am there.
    4-- To transfer the call to my bedroom in case I am sleeping.
    5-- To transfer the call to my toilet in case I am attending to nature.
    6-- To transfer the call to my mobile phone if I am not at home.
    7-- To leave a message on my computer (a password to access my computer is required. A password will be communicated to you at a later date to the Authorized Contact.)
    8-- To return to the main menu and to listen to options 1 through 7.
    9-- To make a general complaint or inquiry, the contact will then be put on hold, pending the attention of my automated answering service.

While this may, on occasion, involve a lengthy wait, uplifting music will play for the duration of the call.

Regrettably, but again following your example, I must also levy an establishment fee to cover the setting up of this new arrangement.

May I wish you a happy, if ever so slightly less prosperous, New Year.

Your Humble Client

(Remember: This was written by a 98 year old woman)

JUST GOTTA LOVE SENIORS!

Page 100 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103 ... LastLast