CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Most funny poster

Dear Codeguru members,

I have been posting at codeguru since quite some time now.. and have gone through many of the codeguru family member's posts. Some have very funny posts, some serious, some informative, etc etc ... i dont want to get into the various categories but here's the real question -

Who is the most funny poster at codeguru in your opinion (we would like to see the post too that helped you conclude this )???? People voted as most funny poster have all the right to defend themselves at this forum !!

Lets see how this goes...Cheers to one and all !!!

Re: Most funny poster

My votes go for Xeon and mrRee who have been arguing in "The Boring Thread" for quite some time... i believe, the argument is still going on

Quote Originally Posted by bijuabrahamp
    My votes go for Xeon and mrRee who have been arguing in "The Boring Thread" for quite some time... i believe, the argument is still going on
    Don't encourage xeon please!!

Ejaz, Max Payne and Matthew Joy have done some good work on the jokes thread... of course, I don't want to leave anyone out... nerds definitely have the best sense of humour.

Xeon is offline Want me to ban you?! Power Poster

From Bijua:
    Oh yes, now it's time for this thread to be....HI-JACKED BY ME!!!!!
    Also, yes. Thank you so much for your support, although I sure have no lack of fans.

Indeed, now that I'm back and the old CodeGuru folks are gone, there seems to arise another would-be hero from the ashes, MrRee!
    Those days I had with Simon666, then SolarFlare, then MiCk....now MrRee?

I sure am gonna teach him the tricks and such; this Ree guy has good potential indeed. Thumbs up for him.

Good day,
    Xeon.
    "Hell is calling for you!" - Rufus, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

Quote Originally Posted by Xeon
    Indeed, now that I'm back and the old CodeGuru folks are gone, there seems to arise another would-be hero from the ashes, MrRee!
    Those days I had with Simon666, then SolarFlare, then MiCk....now MrRee?

I sure am gonna teach him the tricks and such; this Ree guy has good potential indeed. Thumbs up for him.

Be careful, the pupil may over top his master...
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Quote Originally Posted by cilu

Be careful, the pupil may over top his master...
    Quite true... be very careful

Xena and McRat
    sitting in a tree
    k-i-s-s-i-n-g

Why dont you two get married then?
    Microsoft LVP - Least Valuable Professional

Please rate this post... Pleeeeeeaaassee!!!

From Cilu and Bijua:
    Be careful, the pupil may over top his master
    Quite true... be very careful
    Never! This MrRee McRat is good at word-play, but when it comes to girls, sex, chicken chop etc....he's still 40 years behind me, but I'll be sure to teach me slowly. After all.....even the best heroes need successors, right?

From Hurricane Denise R.:
    Xena and McRat
    sitting in a tree
    k-i-s-s-i-n-g
    Why dont you two get married then?
    Xena? I told you many times before, kid. Do not abuse and insult and humilate my side-kick just because she's big, bouncy, pretty, strong, brave, womanly and muscular.
    Anyway, I won't let her marry McRat, don't worry. I can also sue you for public slandering of my side-kick, kid.

I went to Wikipedia yesterday, and I saw this ancient prophesy that says :

In the second millennium of the world,
    there will come a time when the skies are scared,
    the earth chilly and the oceans gory with red.
    The people's mayhem will arrive,
    from a sea near Sinim will it finally arise,
    the ancient volvas know it as "the wind that has no equal".
    The insane gale will destroy all in it's path,
    eat up entire civilizations,
    devour both good and evil.

The final battle will take place on the mount of Megiddo,
    there the evil wind will meet it's doom.
    The gods do not sit idly by,
    and will send the chosen ones to make the world joyful,
    once again.

So, as we can all see, the ancient prophesy refers to some terrible wind or gale. In our case, we assume it's H. Dennis.
    The second millennium of the world refers to our time now. 2005.
    Sinim is the ancient name for Australia before it was discovered. The ancient folks refer to this large and mysterious southern continent as Sinim.
    Mount of Megiddo could be somewhere near the Promised Land, the Bible says another name for the Mount of Megiddo is Armageddon.
    Volvas is a collective name for witch-women who could work charms and perform magic and see into the future.

The chosen ones.....I'm not too sure how many are there, but I do know I'm one of them. Could McRat be the second one? Will there be a third and a fourth, in order to slay the wind that has no equal? And is H. Dennis really that evil wind prophesized in the ancient sayings, the evil wind that will destroy us all?

Good day,
    Xeon.

"I'm getting tired of you devils.....finishing strike......Final Blast!" - Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria

Xena? I told you many times before, kid. Do not abuse and insult and humilate my side-kick just because he's big, handsome and muscular.

Good day,
    Xeon.
    Awww Xena, I wouldn't insult your handsome & muscular sidekick but please leave the "big" details where they belong, between the two of you - IN THE BEDROOM! CG is hardly the appropriate place to discuss issues such as your partners "size".

Thanks.

can somebody tell me jokes and make me laugh plsssssssssssssssss?

My votes for most funny posters go to: Deniz <FANFARE!> and to Xeon <FART>.
    And post which wins in 'Most funny post related to programming' category is this one: http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showpo...43&postcount=2 by JohnCz.

Hob

@Samyal: Go to 'Lets share a joke' thread, one can die there laughing.
    B+!
    'There is no cat' - A. Einstein

Use &#91;code] [/code] tags!

Did YOU share your photo with us at CG Members photo gallery ?

Quote Originally Posted by Samyal
    There are two threads dedicated to this topic:

AAAh A joke(Lets share Jokes)
    AAAh A BAD joke(Lets share BAD Jokes)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb
    Ejaz, Max Payne and Matthew Joy have done some good work on the jokes thread... of course, I don't want to leave anyone out... nerds definitely have the best sense of humour.
    I just copied the jokes from one forum to the other.. don't really deserve a Funny Poster awards.. thanks for the nomination.. btw, I'm NO nerd.. i repeat, i'm NO nerds....

I would vote for Souldog, he was hillarious... I also vote for Mick though he has his own different langguage of his own.. only the Micklings could understand it.. That Deniz guy used to be funny before, but since he got married, hmmm i don't know...

I don't know why people are voting for Xeon.. or is it Xena..?
    Come Join This Poll Where are we from? (Ultimate)

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Johann Wolfgang
    An idle brain is the devil's workshop. - unknown

From Dennis:
    Awww Xena, I wouldn't insult your handsome & muscular sidekick but please leave the "big" details where they belong, between the two of you - IN THE BEDROOM! CG is hardly the appropriate place to discuss issues such as your partners "size"
    Wrong. Should be "Awww Xeon", not "Awww Xena". And it should be "pretty and busty", not "handsome and muscular". Oh yes, the bed almost broke today cos' the whole game was too vigorous, thank you.
    <removed by admin>

From Hobson:
    My votes for most funny posters go to: Deniz <FANFARE!> and to Xeon <FART>.
    Who's this Hobson? Sam Hobbs I respect, but not this noob. Who's this?
    Hobson.....from Poland with less than 900 posts? Just joined in Dec 2004? How noobish can this be? Is there any hope for this noob? We all hope so.
    Yes, and I'll remember you for a long long time, Hobson. U're black-listed now.

From Samyal:
    What's there to search for? All the %&*%$#@ best jokes are right in front of you. U've been trying too hard, kid. Get yourself involved in the conversations here and u'll understand.

From Max:
    I don't know why people are voting for Xeon.. or is it Xena..?
    It's Xeon; Xena is the warrior princess who's my side-kick. Please don't mix up us two. The masses are voting for me because they know me.
    Only folks who understand me vote for me. I don't need no supporters, though.

Good day,
    Xeon.
    (girls are good for you, eat more of them)
    Last edited by Brad Jones; July 22nd, 2005 at 10:59 AM. Reason: not appropriate for CodeGuru.

It's Xeon; Xena is the warrior princess who's my side-kick. Please don't mix up us two. The masses are voting for me because they know me.
    I see the medication prescribed for your multiple personailty disorder didn't seem to do wonders for you eh Xena?

Oh and by the way, the erectile problem is resolved, I had a new antenna installed on my flashy little convertible sports car and the new antenna erects just fine. Thanks for asking.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast