CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Exception Occured

Hi All,

I am using the Dom Parser for parsing the Xml document.

I am using the COM calls(CoInitialize ,CoInitialize ,CreateInstance ) for the parsing the xml.

The body of function code executing fine, But at the termination braces of function it is
    giving strange exception (Unhandled Exception in Decrypt.exe (NTTDLL.dll) oxC0000005: Access

Violation .

I do not know why it is hapening . I am freeing every dynamically alocated memory.

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance

Lightbulb Re: Exception Occured

Quote Originally Posted by CoolStar
    Hi All,

I am using the Dom Parser for parsing the Xml document.

I am using the COM calls(CoInitialize ,CoInitialize ,CreateInstance ) for the parsing the xml.

The body of function code executing fine, But at the termination braces of function it is
    giving strange exception (Unhandled Exception in Decrypt.exe (NTTDLL.dll) oxC0000005: Access

Violation .

I do not know why it is hapening . I am freeing every dynamically alocated memory.

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance

can you post your code plz.without this unable to tell wat's the problem.
    and r u working with Internet Explorer .

Re: Exception Occured

That exception is caused by a memory error. You are probably reading or writing to invalid memory (maybe reading or writing to memory that you have already deleted or overstepping bounds).

If the error happens on termination it is because the destructors are possibly calling delete on memory that has already been deleted. It can also happen if you are trying to delete from the wrong heap, i.e. if a DLL allocated memory then the DLL must also call the final "delete" on it.