30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 36.67%
  • No

19 63.33%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Re: Has CG gone to the crapper?

Quote Originally Posted by Alin
    i didn't say i was offened, i said that you should keep it personal. oh, don't you worry, i'm not afraid to talk.

No, no, I was talking to the mods...sid, cilu, yves...

Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    Ok, what was it about? roma?
    no, it was about you being, uncalled for, a chauvinist.

Well, *** unless it had to do with me calling gal a femnazi..then hell I missed that one.
    Last edited by Brad Jones; November 3rd, 2006 at 09:49 AM. Reason: profanity removed

Well, ****, unless it had to do with me calling gal a femnazi..then hell I missed that one.
    whatever, you know what i'm talking about. in case you've already forgotten here it is.

Now, if the ad pointed to a whitepaper that existed, I'd say "OK", but it gave
    me a file-not-found error. That's, you know, crappy.

Holy pOOp batman!!! Guess I'll have to read this thread *lol*

/Another successful troll by the mickster
    I knew you loved CG. Otherwise you wouldn't repost so much. Welcome back Mick!
    ahoodin
    To keep the plot moving, that's why.

Ok, what was it about? roma?
    Mick, I trully respect you as a programmer but what you are doing now is sad and pathetic.

He outs cilu and that makes him a chauvinist? What's not a chauvinist? Ankle-grabber?

That and I'm willing to back what he said. Waaaaaaay back in the day when the rating system was introduced, ovi just couldn't help but give me a negative rating for a post I made that had nothing to do with coding (in the chit-chat section.) He thought he was safe because the names of those that rate were not shown, but after Brad revealed it, it was rather obvious. Ovi, I never forgot that, buddy .
    Last edited by YourSurrogateGod; November 2nd, 2006 at 07:19 PM.
    Here are the rules, you must obey them or the gender bender will get you.

And if you ever think of posting without code-tags, the evil monkey will come after you.

Just curious, but will I get banned for admitting that ovi (ya, the mod) gave me a negt rating for no reason?

And if you ever think of posting without code-tags, the evil monkey will come after you.

I'd guess that airiing the mods 'dirty laundry' did him in.

Hope he didn't give ammo for a lawsuit
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by dglienna
    I'd guess that airiing the mods 'dirty laundry' did him in.

Hope he didn't give ammo for a lawsuit
    Ya, that's pretty much it. The powers that be aren't fond of having others know of the poo that goes on behind closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by YourSurrogateGod
    Ya, that's pretty much it. The powers that be aren't fond of having others know of the poo that goes on behind closed doors.
    Don't get me wrong.. but there are things that need to be decided behind closed doors.. If one agrees or not agrees - once the decision is not made until then you can try - if your opinion gets rejected - you shouldn't be coming in out and start blaming everyone for not listening. Opinions may vary - but the point is what does it give to anyone by just throwing things in the open? You don't expect a decision to be made in the chit chat do you? If it has to change it has to change with the proper process, otherwise (all this blamegame) its useless!!!

I feel sorry about it. A bunch of matured people talking against each other for some system on a forum. The ads or the rep system shouldn't be that important to spoil relationships. I really feel very sorry about it.

I already said that now it was a matter of more than just reps and ads and that is what it came out to be.

One says you are telling a lie and the other says no you are telling the lie. Now what are we supposed to do - judge which one is lieing? Silly .. very silly.

Quote Originally Posted by exterminator
    Don't get me wrong.. but there are things that need to be decided behind closed doors.. If one agrees or not agrees - once the decision is not made until then you can try - if your opinion gets rejected - you shouldn't be coming in out and start blaming everyone for not listening. Opinions may vary - but the point is what does it give to anyone by just throwing things in the open? You don't expect a decision to be made in the chit chat do you? If it has to change it has to change with the proper process, otherwise (all this blamegame) its useless!!!

I feel sorry about it. A bunch of matured people talking against each other for some system on a forum. The ads or the rep system shouldn't be that important to spoil relationships. I really feel very sorry about it.

I already said that now it was a matter of more than just reps and ads and that is what it came out to be.

One says you are telling a lie and the other says no you are telling the lie. Now what are we supposed to do - judge which one is lieing? Silly .. very silly.
    Ok, before we even begin, I recommend that you re-read this entire thread.

Quote Originally Posted by YourSurrogateGod
    Just curious, but will I get banned for admitting that ...
    I didn't ban Mick, but let me just make it clear that Mick got banned for spamming, and not because of him airing dirty laundry about anybody.

Rules are rules, and if any member spams the forums or uses profanity, he should go that way.

Other than that, Mick isn't banned for good, so...

Nah, re-reading whole thread does not help. This thread was very interesting, as long as things like spamming, quality, newbies, former members were discussed. But when it comes to calling names or pointing with a finger, its not fun anymore. We, users, do not want to even know things like these. I do not care who was first to call a name, among grown-up people this should not happen, and when already happened, troublemaker should be punished and others should get over that. Please, stop saying that someone gave you negative rating. I do not care for that. Please stop saying that you do not like rep system. I am already bored with that. Please stop saying that he did that. Its useless. Please, help me with my questions and answer them. Please, chat with me about footbal and teach me cooking. Please post something funny, ironic, sarcastic, or anything that will make me laugh. I am hungry, going for a lunch. TTYL.
    Last edited by Hobson; November 3rd, 2006 at 04:42 AM. Reason: My English sux
    B+!
    'There is no cat' - A. Einstein

Use [code] [/code] tags!

Did YOU share your photo with us at CG Members photo gallery ?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast