CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Fill Data Grd View on cmbo selected item index

Hello Everyone,
    I want to fill a Data Grid View on the combo selected item index and that datagridview contains or show the data from mutiples tables and we want that user only read that data and also their is some constraints i want that which pocode i select from the combo the datagrid is fill according to that pocode records i m totally unknow to that
    so plz send me the code which do that work here is also a attached file which will help you

that the code
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dim dt As New DataTable
    Dim ds As New DataSet
    Dim sdp As SqlDataAdapter
    sdp = New SqlDataAdapter("select r.raw_item_name as 'Item_Name',r.raw_item_code as 'Item_Code',r.raw_item_id_pk,pd.po_id_fk,g.basic_Amt,pd.Quantity,pd.rate,g.Basic_amt from purchase_order_detail pd join grn_master g on pd.po_id_fk=g.po_id_fk join raw_item_master r on r.raw_item_id_pk=pd.raw_item_id_fk ", con)
    sdp.Fill(ds)
    dt = ds.Tables(0)
    ------------------------------------------------
    so plz reply me

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Fill Data Grd View on cmbo selected item index

Let me get this straight- you want to fill the datagrid when you click on one of the combobox items. Now does each item on the combobox fill the datagrid with different data?