CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: percentile

Question percentile

I 'd like to know how to calculate the percentage a certain thread consumes the system resource
    Thanks

Re: percentile

Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk Baby
    I 'd like to know how to calculate the percentage a certain thread consumes the system resource
    Thanks
    If you want to monitor processes then Mark Russinovich's tool is here for you
    And here is the forum

Thanks buddy for the post ,
    that is not what I am looking for, I really would like to know how that is done not an example of how to look at it.
    I have read some of your posts, if you are not good enough then you shouldn't be a hero !

I have read some of your posts, if you are not good enough then you shouldn't be a hero !
    That is exactly the type of attitude that gets people ignored or banned.

btw: I read your original post and extracted some sample code from one of my projects. However after reading the above, I am NOT going to post it on this thread.
    TheCPUWizard is a registered trademark, all rights reserved. (If this post was helpful, please RATE it!)
    2008, 2009,2010
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is.

* Join the fight, refuse to respond to posts that contain code outside of [code] ... [/code] tags. See here for instructions
    * How NOT to post a question here
    * Of course you read this carefully before you posted
    * Need homework help? Read this first

Thanks buddy for the post ,
    that is not what I am looking for, I really would like to know how that is done not an example of how to look at it.
    You should be thankful: Hundreds of people on here use their freetime to provide people in need - just like you - with answers. If you cannot honor this then you should probably leave this place at once.
    I am not offering technical guidiance via email or IM
    Come on share your photo with us! CG members photo album!
    Use the Code Tags!

Thanks, but why is it supposed to be problematic ?

This forum is open and if he can not stand my talkstyle, then just leave for another place

Talking like this would n't get called from police also. Agree ?

I really don't understand.

How is my OP problem resolved anyway? I just would like t oknow about the problem, about that 9uy can we just ignore him ?

This forum is open and if he can not stand my talkstyle, then just leave for another place
    Open does not mean free of etiquette. Mind your written speech, for a friendly and polite together is the primary goal of this community.
    I am not offering technical guidiance via email or IM
    Come on share your photo with us! CG members photo album!
    Use the Code Tags!

True. And that is exactly what will turn off people from answering your question too even though they might have been inclined to help initially. Do you see it now? Who stands to lose is not that guy, but you.

How is my OP problem resolved anyway? I just would like t oknow about the problem, about that 9uy can we just ignore him ?
    Do you see that? Just as you created a not-so-good image of that person (who truly tried to help you , BTW )in your mind, people here have created a not-so-good image of you

Anyways, good luck and perhaps a gentle attitude will ease it all. Perhaps you were just frustrated not finding a solution, perhaps you had a bad day. It happens to most of us