A thank you note.

I just wanted to throw a special thanks to the following people:
    kirants
    Lindley
    Paul Mckenzie
    TheCPUWizard
    Jeron
    Skizmo
    All of you have thrown in and made my life a little better (and easier). Thanks for the guidance in the problems I have thrown your way. I know that they are all basic stuff for you but you have done much to help my understanding of what I'm doing. Thanks to you I've passed my first c++ programming class and am moving on to my second semester. I'm sure that I will have many more questions for you all that will have many of you will be frustraded with the simple questions I will be asking but I ask for your patience as I move on into unfamiliar waters.

Re: A thank you note.

Claiming things are easy after one got help to get the problems resolved sounds clearly boastful. How much (percentage) do you get for a solution ?
    hi,,,

Thanks, that is why many of us are here....

two quick notes....

1) Please enable private messaging.
    2) Non-tecnical posts belongin the chitchat forum....A moderator can move this one.
    TheCPUWizard is a registered trademark, all rights reserved. (If this post was helpful, please RATE it!)
    2008, 2009,2010
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is.

* Join the fight, refuse to respond to posts that contain code outside of [code] ... [/code] tags. See here for instructions
    * How NOT to post a question here
    * Of course you read this carefully before you posted
    * Need homework help? Read this first

But why do users have to enable PM ? I am afraid there are love messages. You can directly call me @ 01238907655. I like face to face talks and ... even more

[Moved thread]

scuzzo, I haven't done much to really help you, but that you mention me shows your nice spirit. It's very thoughtful of you to send a note of thanks to the folks that helped you.

Congrats on your successful completion of Semester 1 and good luck with the upcoming semesters Folks here will gladly help you.

As I recall, Semester 1 was a 'killer' for me (as well as Semester '2').

but, by Semester '3', I finally got it. Actually got a good grade, then dropped C++ for the most part.
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

Although someone passed from all semesters, he still can not find a definition of low common sense

Quit after a few days?
    David

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

My post numbers is now 53
    Last edited by Thu; January 7th, 2009 at 08:57 PM. Reason: happy ?

General rule of thumb at most companies....You are a novice until you have approximately 5,000 hours of real world experience.
    TheCPUWizard is a registered trademark, all rights reserved. (If this post was helpful, please RATE it!)
    2008, 2009,2010
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is.

* Join the fight, refuse to respond to posts that contain code outside of [code] ... [/code] tags. See here for instructions
    * How NOT to post a question here
    * Of course you read this carefully before you posted
    * Need homework help? Read this first

Quote Originally Posted by Yueliang View Post
    Not attending a seat in any company doesn't mean one doesn't have experience. I propose the labor price just around previous amount, if it doesn't look fits then don't offer.
    I totally agree, there are not always projects to do in companies. only after 'auction game's or sucessful polling votes, they might get something to do. One years I guess around 2-10 projects for small-to=medium companies. What do employee do in spare time ? Music, chats, online news...That's software compinies. Each emploee joins to code a klittle piece of code only and NOT ALL projects. So after 2 years they claim to have experience.

Not attending a seat in any company doesn't mean one doesn't have experience. I propose the labor price just around previous amount, if it doesn't look fits then don't offer.
    I totally agree, there are not always projects to do in companies. only after 'auction game's or sucessful polling votes, they might get something to do. One years I guess around 2-10 projects for small-to=medium companies. What do employee do in spare time ? Music, chats, online news...That's software compinies. Each emploee joins to code a klittle piece of code only and NOT ALL projects. So after 2 years they claim to have experience.
    I have talked to many promoted employers chairmen who previously IT soft developers or so . BUT just after a few statements of debates I can realise how WORSE he actually is. Coding knowledge is clearly lost gradually overtime. after time he seems not to have even ben able to generalise actually knowledge of programming language and coding techniques into some properties to make up his own programming theories. This is a sad fact. We respect him anyway, true!

Lately my employees have not beenable to register new members anymore.
    Thanks guy for the lock! They are completely just inconsistent in their own knowledge.
    I tell them "Come on! Revise FAQ instead of reading many posts"
    When I treat my employees, I respect all of them not like any other bosses, who consider their own children are gold chunks and other people's are sheess in the toilet
    I understand my attitude because I know who angers me, who makes me happy.

I have no excuse for those who anger me, agree ?

Don't 'Go Postal', please!
    David

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP