CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Do my C++ homework for me.

Well finals is coming up and I've been too busy getting legitimate As in all my other classes to give my computer science class proper attention. I have many assignments that need to be completed, and though I've never done this, I'd be willing to pay somebody to do them for me. It's an introductory class, so it should be easy stuff for someone with experience. I think I have 5-6 C++ programs to create/modify(loops, recursive functions, etc), about 4 Mathematica assignments, and some other stuff. I need this to be done by wednesday 05/13. Email me at littlewing4211@yahoo.com, we can talk more through email. Thanks for your consideration.

Re: Do my C++ homework for me.

Perhaps you should try the jobs forum instead. Or you could go to www.rentacoder.com

Here's my price: Come to my home and perform a private piano recital of "Pictures at an Exhibition" for me and my friends - then I'll do your homework.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizmo View Post
    When I see these kind of threads, I know for sure I can see this "click" reply! it always brings a smile on my face

Quote Originally Posted by ModestMussorgsky View Post
    Well finals is coming up and I've been too busy getting legitimate As in all my other classes to give my computer science class proper attention. I have many assignments that need to be completed, and though I've never done this, I'd be willing to pay somebody to do them for me. It's an introductory class, so it should be easy stuff for someone with experience. I think I have 5-6 C++ programs to create/modify(loops, recursive functions, etc), about 4 Mathematica assignments, and some other stuff. I need this to be done by wednesday 05/13. Email me at littlewing4211@yahoo.com, we can talk more through email. Thanks for your consideration.
    Just saying you are busy then your tax problem is over ?
    -----

You know what, the problem sounds high level's but clearly a childish problem still for the most solutions I have found. I can provide a solution of low common bugs emitted if you insist

Keep your job with the funny hat
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

OxC0000005, how about a night on bald mountain?

Thanks for the info guys, and the link. But really, do you want me creating threads every hour on low level problems I'm having on my homework?

Thanks for the info guys, and the link. But really, do you want me creating threads every hour on low level problems I'm having on my homework?

Did you even follow the link Skizmo posted?

This forum is for serious developers, people who want to learn. If you want help here, which has some of the best developers on this planet, you try it first, and if you cannot figure it out, post what you have done and ask for help. The developers her are happy to help, not do your work for you.

Yes, we want you to create a thread for every problem that you have.

Also, do a search. If it is standard CS stuff, I would bet it has been answered at some point in the last 10 years.

-Erik

Let me get this straight.

You pay money to take the class. You then pay someone else to do the work, so you end up not learning anything from the class.

Throwing your money away...twice! Excellent.

He is a troll.

Of course not,
    I think first of all, you need to contact the teachers for the problem and get back grounds on what is needed to do right now. Then we move on to the next stage. I am not going to deceive you right ? :-)
    hi,,,