CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Exclamation Feedback for Submission

I submitted an article to CodeGuru. But I have not got an email suggesting that it has been recieved, accepted or rejected. Can I expect such an email? Or should I presume after a few days that it has been rejected.
    Regards
    Joe

Re: Feedback for Submission

What is the name of the article? I don't seen any in the queue with joechakra as the author, so I'm not sure if it is in the queue.

One way to verify if the article is being reviewed is to verify that it has been submitted for publishing. You can confirm it is submitted by looking at your My Articles page.

From the home page of Codeguru, click the My Profile text under the login area on the left side of the page. This will show your profile page. On the right side will be a My Articles button. Clicking this button will show any articles you've done and the status of where they are. (Note: if you've never submitted an article, you won't have a My Articles button).

If an article is listed in :

Not Published - Pending Review

Then it is with the reviewers. If it gets rejected, it will be listed in the rejected section. If an article is rejected, then you will either get an email, or there will be text put into the comments box at the bottom of the article editing page. If an article is not just marketing hype, then I tend to send an email when it gets rejected so you know what needs to change or fixed to get it published.

Brad!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones,
    Yowza Publishing
    LotsOfSoftware, LLC

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for the reply. Apparently I've locked the article myself. I'll fix the article soon. Thank you once again.
    --Joe

Quote Originally Posted by joechakra View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Apparently I've locked the article myself. I'll fix the article soon. Thank you once again.
    --Joe
    It happens to all of us
    Looking forward to see your article