CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

A free C#-Java conversion tool

CSharpJavaMerger is an open source tool that enables you to write one set of code which can be used both by C# and Java. CSharpJavaMerger provides common interfaces that can be used both by C# and Java.
    http://www.kevingao.net/csharp-java-conversion

Re: A free C#-Java conversion tool

So I take it you question to us is: "How do I market my product without having to pay for advertising?" Well, being as this is a Java forum and not a Marketing and Sales one I am going to have to point you elsewhere

CodePorting C#2Java http://codeporting.com/apps/csharp-2-java is another free cloud based tool for converting C# applications and source code into Java. Its API helps you convert your .NET code directly form your local environment and favorite IDEs and you may also build your own customized code conversion applications using powerful APIs.

Quote Originally Posted by ProgramThis View Post
    So I take it you question to us is: "How do I market my product without having to pay for advertising?" Well, being as this is a Java forum and not a Marketing and Sales one I am going to have to point you elsewhere
    Yes. This is why I moved it here
    ...at present time, using mainly Net 4.0, Vs 2010

Special thanks to Lothar "the Great" Haensler, Chris Eastwood , dr_Michael, ClearCode, Iouri and
    all the other wonderful people who made and make Codeguru a great place.
    Come back soon, you Gurus.