CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GCDEF is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Re: C++ new line HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Sabensohn70 View Post
    can someone help me with this? i've spent hours on this program in general and i can't seem to get it.
    Good grief

cout << "The average rainfall for" <<month1<<, "<<month2<<" and "<<month3<<" is: " << average << " inches"<< endl;

Quote Originally Posted by nuzzle View Post
    Of course you don't like me. I'm smarter than you and you're not used to that.

As I've said, I'm not going to adapt to what you and the board consider the appropriate way of helping.

I reply the way I see fit.
    No, you're not even close IMHO.

As to replying the way you see fit, why would you want to go contrary to the policies of the board. Giving people a nudge in the right direction is good. Doing work for people doesn't help anybody and isn't the way this board works.

Lindley is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by monarch_dodra View Post
    Lindley, you should have left when you said you'd leave it at that.
    Yeah, I know.....

[ moderator note ]
    Please leave personal differences aside when posting on a technical forum. This forum is meant for helping with or solving precise questions that are stated by the original poster. If you have more general differences with another user, it's recommended that you try to solve these by using private messages instead of hijacking an unrelated thread.

Note that this is a general reminder for everyone and not only limited to nuzzle and Lindley. If you have any questions of suggestions, my PM box is open.
    Get this small utility to do basic syntax highlighting in vBulletin forums (like Codeguru) easily.
    Supports C++ and VB out of the box, but can be configured for other languages.

Quote Originally Posted by Yves M View Post
    [ moderator note ]
    Please leave personal differences aside when posting on a technical forum. This forum is meant for helping with or solving precise questions that are stated by the original poster. If you have more general differences with another user, it's recommended that you try to solve these by using private messages instead of hijacking an unrelated thread.

Note that this is a general reminder for everyone and not only limited to nuzzle and Lindley. If you have any questions of suggestions, my PM box is open.
    I agree, but unfortunately not everybody in this thread has PMs enabled.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123