CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Exclamation Urgent Help with C# code

Hey Everyone, My first post here

I relli just need some help with a project ive been working on. its to do with object orientated development in C#. anyway ive hit a wall and i cannot get past it. im getting a stack overflow error when i start the complier. and program wont run properly. im after some urgent help on this for anyone who can. Ive attached my Code so far if someone could give us a heads up on what im doing wrong id be very grateful

Cheers,
    Bondy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Urgent Help with C# code

simple set breakpoints and go through your program step by step and look where it gets into any edless cycles. Because this would be the reason for any stack overflow
    Especially look so your loops doesn't get endless.
    BTW Debugging is the best way of learning. So simple finish your homework
    Last edited by JonnyPoet; July 29th, 2010 at 05:26 PM.
    Jonny Poet

To be Alive is depending on the willingsness to help others and also to permit others to help you. So lets be alive. !
    Using Code Tags makes the difference: Code is easier to read, so its easier to help. Do it like this: [CODE] Put Your Code here [/code]
    If anyone felt he has got help, show it in rating the post.
    Also dont forget to set a post which is fully answered to 'resolved'. For more details look to FAQ's about Forum Usage. BTW I'm using Framework 3.5 and you ?
    My latest articles :
    Creating a Dockable Panel-Controlmanager Using C#, Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7

Re: Urgent Help with C# code

LOL!, HAHA thanks buddy, this **** just screws with my head a bit and its hard to stay focused lol. But yeah with some help ive got it working now so thanks.