CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

help with TrackBar in VC++

hi, i'm new in the VC++ world, I have just started a program to listen the radio from the Net, I have pretty much all the Streams functionality working just fine. but have some troubles with the visual aspect of the program, my program's UI, to control the volume I'm using a TrackBar in vertical Style. so here comes my trouble, but I can't figure out how to fix, the way that the control displays the Min[0] and Max[100] values. in the Top it displays the Low Value and in the bottom is displys the High value.

At first I thought that if I use Range(0, 100) it might works, but it didn't, so the only thing to do is to change the volume make the Range(-100, 0) and making some math like (trackBarVal * -1),, it works but it's not the right way of do it.

so, there is a way to reverse it, to put the min value on th top and the min in the bottom?

Smile Re: help with TrackBar in VC++

hi,

I have pretty much all the Streams functionality working just fine. but have some troubles with the visual aspect of the program, my program's UI, to control the volume I'm using a TrackBar in vertical Style. so here comes my trouble, but I can't figure out how to fix, the way that the control displays the Min[0] and Max[100] values.

regards,
    phe9oxis,
    http://www.guidebuddha.com