CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

C++ developer/senior developer (Delhi, India region)

I am looking for excellent / proficient C++ developers / senior developers preferably on linux (but windows developers welcome too) for full time permanent roles. Other skills would include a database knowledge (Sybase preferably) and multi-threading (preferably pthreads or boost), STL and boost libraries. The project deals with a front office trading application.

If you know anyone or are interested please drop me an email or private messgae via the forum and we can take it forward with more details on the role/understanding your profile.

Re: C++ developer/senior developer (Delhi, India region)

Hello,

My name is Artem Kushneryk and I am 23 years old. I have an analytical mind and a well-developed
    logical sense. I am attentive to details, ambitious and easy to get on with. I have been taking a great
    interest in algorithmics and programming since I was 7.

During my school education, I took part in various contests and competitions in programming and won
    four prizes at national competitions in programming. At the beginning of my career i was engaged in the
    development of an application software for Windows.

Having entered a university (about 5 years ago), I got interested in a web development. I combined
    studies and work, being able to accumulate a solid experience in web sites and services development
    during this time.

In the final years of my studies at the university I found a job in the brokerage company Rich Victor
    Trading Ltd. After it was taken over by UPME Group LTD, I was promoted to the director of the IT-
    department. My main responsibility was the development of the website and the components for the
    trading server MT4.

Having a good knowledge in mathematics, probability theory and statistics, I have developed several
    trading systems, in particular, a system that automatically determines the most profitable strategies for
    brokerage firms’ clients and copies their orders to an external source of liquidity.

My cv - inside.

Regards,

Artem.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files