CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Help Please - Margins pushed out

First thanks for viewing.
    I seem to have screwed with some code and now the margins are busted on these pages - E.G. http://www.exclusivelondon.co.uk/Lon...aspx?LSCatID=7. The change seems to have affected all pages in the LondonLifeStyle/LifeStyleGuide.aspx?LSCatID= directory. The home page and pages like this are fine - http://www.exclusivelondon.co.uk/Lon...ID=466&LSCID=4.
    Any and all help welcome and thanks again four your time.

Re: Help Please - Margins pushed out

And in what way is this question related to C++/CLI or the .NET framework?
    I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

This is a snakeskin jacket! And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.

I'm sorry I thought the site was built on a .NET framework. Any ideas what's gone wrong and how to fix?

No, I'm not really experienced in developing websites and have no idea, admittedly. But as you seem to assume some relation between your site and .NET, it may be worth a try to post in the ASP .NET section. If that doesn't help either, you may try posting in the General Developer Topics section, but that's just that: general.

HTH
    I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

This is a snakeskin jacket! And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.